• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ACS vs other trades

hungryhobbit

Inactive
Reaction score
Two of my trades choices will require me to go through the air force medical or aircrew selection. I haven't been booked yet for mine but I'm wondering, if I for some reason fail the ACS due to some unforeseen medical issue would I also be declined for the other purple trade I put in for? Even though I already passed the regular medical? I know ACS is more stringent and I wonder what would happen. I'm not talking a serious issue, as those aren't typically hidden, but some minor thing that may render you unfit for aircrew but fine for everything else.

hungryhobbit said:
Two of my trades choices will require me to go through the air force medical or aircrew selection. I haven't been booked yet for mine but I'm wondering, if I for some reason fail the ACS due to some unforeseen medical issue would I also be declined for the other purple trade I put in for? Even though I already passed the regular medical? I know ACS is more stringent and I wonder what would happen. I'm not talking a serious issue, as those aren't typically hidden, but some minor thing that may render you unfit for aircrew but fine for everything else.

You will only be declined a Trade if you do not meet the medical requirements of "THAT" Trade.  If you are medically fit for another Trade, you will not be declined for that Trade.

Back