• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

His reaction of defiance (this image in particular), is game over for the Democrats. This is
Iwa Jima level of nationalism...

View attachment 86554
It's over for Biden. He can't string three words together in a debate, meanwhile Trump is fist-pumping his way off stage, covered in blood behind the American flag. That shot is a Pulitzer winner.

The roof has a peak in the middle- you can do Google Street View right from the parking lot and see it. He would likely have had defilade from the USSS team until he got to the peak of the roof, and would likely have known he had only seconds.

That all assumes the geolocate is accurate. It’s plausible based on witness video I’ve seen

Looks like former President Trump just survived an assassination attempt. Things are getting very crazy south of the border and I shudder to think what might have happened had he been seriously wounded, or worse.

I hope this lowers the political temperature down there - though I doubt it.

It's over for Biden. He can't string three words together in a debate, meanwhile Trump is fist-pumping his way off stage, covered in blood behind the American flag. That shot is a Pulitzer winner.
That will be on Time’s man of the year edition.

Agreed that this only cements what is coming.

Looks like former President Trump just survived an assassination attempt. Things are getting very crazy south of the border and I shudder to think what might have happened had he been seriously wounded, or worse.

I hope this lowers the political temperature down there - though I doubt it.
I doubt it as well but we’ll see what sort of garbage comes from this, I have no doubt that those that are politically radicalized will tweet some stupid shit and then remove it.

I doubt it as well but we’ll see what sort of garbage comes from this, I have no doubt that those that are politically radicalized will tweet some stupid shit and then remove it.
We already have a member of congress blaming Biden. It's ridiculous

To be fair Trump can't string three words together without getting distracted either but he gets graded on his own curve, Democrats expect better from their candidates.

Actual Trump transcript from the other day during a speech:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’ By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, you notice that? A lot of shark. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’”

We already have a member of congress blaming Biden. It's ridiculous
I use the laugh emoji because I'm not sure how to emotionally process that information, so default to humour as a protective measure.

To be fair Trump can't string three words together without getting distracted either but he gets graded on his own curve, Democrats expect better from their candidates.

Actual Trump transcript from the other day during speech:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now under water and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’ By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, you notice that? A lot of shark. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’”
Far be it I to agree agree with Quirky on much but his point is valid. The current political story was Biden, and his side trying to get him to step down and make room and his various blunders and lame performance at the debate.

This picture and scene paints a huge contrast to that. No one will care about Trumps shark ramble but they will remember him fist pumping with a flag in the background, him bleeding and being pulled away by the secret service.

People will eat that up.

Far be it I to agree agree with Quirky on much but his point is valid. The current political story was Biden, and his side trying to get him to step down and make room and his various blunders and lame performance at the debate.

This picture and scene paints a huge contrast to that. No one will care about Trumps shark ramble but they will remember him fist pumping with a flag in the background, him bleeding and being pulled away by the secret service.

People will eat that up.
Oh I know, I posted the photo earlier. It feeds into his own base and will motivate a lot of voters, just even to turn out. I wouldn't be surprised if it creates a pile of polling station violence as well. The only way to change the channel is if Biden steps down and he get replaced with say Gavin Newsome (current Governor of California) who is whip smart and very good at debates (as an example).

People will eat that up.
Yup. It has nothing to do with his fitness to govern, but this campaign has really never been about that anyway.

Early on I shared a CBS interview with a man saying he’s a doctor and was giving chest compressions to a victim. Having now seen the video of a victim being worked on and carried away from the bleachers, yup, you can see what looks like the same dude doing compressions on a victim.

They likely had his ID a while ago and are probably already all over that.

Unless he was an undocumented illegal alien. I've seen one report so far, saying the shooter was Chinese. No validation though.

Oh I know, I posted the photo earlier. It feeds into his own base and will motivate a lot of voters, just even to turn out. I wouldn't be surprised if it creates a pile of polling station violence as well. The only way to change the channel is if Biden steps down and he get replaced with say Gavin Newsome (current Governor of California) who is whip smart and very good at debates (as an example).

Except it isn’t just his base that will be fed by this. A lot of undecided voters might swing his way now as this develops.

Unless he was an undocumented illegal alien. I've seen one report so far, saying the shooter was Chinese. No validation though.

And this is why I say things like “first 48 hour rule is in effect”, and to assume most of what we hear is bullshit.

Even if it were an undocumented illegal alien, odds are he had a wallet, or a phone, or a car nearby that he used to get there, or all of the above. He’s probably not some random rifle-hobo who lives in that building’s dumpster; he came from somewhere and had means to get there, and unless he deliberately sanitized and took transport that’s difficult to attribute, likely there’s ample easy evidence towards ID. I wouldn’t think that likely; he had to know this was a one way trip. Shit, just from photos of the body on the roof it looks like the internet has already managed to identify the specific shirt he was wearing (most likely a Demolitia shirt, potentially a Grunt Style ‘SFMF’ tee).

Law enforcement will likely have an easy time getting a preliminary ID, and probably not a super hard one confirming it.

Back