• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

..well thanks a lot, sweetiepie ;)  :salute:!

no, it wasn´t just the march - there were all kinds of different competitions, like obstacle tracks and such.. but the walk, that amazed me - guys walked the 150km and then partied like never before. excellent work! :salute: you all in such a good shape??

me - finnish.

PS. modified ALL the posts, so no bad words anymore! thanks for the advice!:)

:salute:!
:cdn:

Finnish!! That just makes you crazy  ;D  Some of my best friends are Finnish.  Very cool though.

All the best too you.

..got some russian blood as well.. ;D what a crazy mixture, huh ;D where do your finnish buddys live, helsinki? this is small city, might even know the guys ;D

They are all in Canada.  From Thunderbay Ontario originally but live in Brockville Ontario now.  There is a place in Thunderbay called the Fin Bin.  Thunderbay is the place most of the Finnish that immigrated to Canada settled.  You know any Pohjolainens??

No its not Nijmegen then.  I have no clue sounds cool though.

Pohjolainen? that´s quite a common last name. i´m sure i know SOME, but at the moment, not so sure..

man, i´m so tired, but can´t sleep cause of the back ache.  :(

anna-823 said:
..a certain bunch kickin some serious butt in the competition in Europe n elsewhere!

Are you talking about the CIOR competition in Italy a few weeks ago?

well not only in italy, the guys travelled quite a lot from a country to another! in estonia they competed against them.. this is how it went basically, dunno the rules of it though (meaning who goes where n what?)

Back