• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB, WTT: Air Cadet Badges/uniforms/books etc

Vuhlkansu

Inactive
Reaction score
WTB, WTT: Air Cadet Badges/uniforms/books etc

Look for anything from its formation in 1941 to present day.  Check out my pics from a while back.  My collection is always changing.  A complete up to date list can be provided by request.

I do have books and other non uniform related items up for trades.

Everything is for trade if the offer is right.

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

I also Collect/have the odd army cadet item.  Currently putting together a 80's Army cadet uniform.

Things always changing…
Recently acquired a WW2 Air Cadet ensign flag,
WW2 Air cadet training Rifle (with air cadet markings) – Cooey82
ps2276g.jpg

PM me a price and condition\ description if you think about selling the rifle.

Other resent items…
WW2 Air Cadet tunic (two of them)
ww2actunic.jpg

Full set of medals
IMG_3207.jpg

Air Cadet ensign
IMG_3133.jpg

I would be interested in any old Air Cadet shoulder flashes with "296" either Galt or Cambridge.  Let me know what you have.

Cheers

PV

I would have to wait till I get back home on march break, but I have a few air cadet shoulder flashes and level badges from the 50s. I also have some sea cadet and army cadet stuff.

I've got a set of army cadet and air cadet battledress all dated from the 50's I may be willing to part with as well. I don't have a pic of the air cadet BD, but it is for a F/Sgt from 6 Jim Whitecross. The army cadet BD I did badge up with what photos I could find. Both come with matching pants and the air cadet one has a wedge.

I can email you the couple pics I do have on my laptop if you are interested.

Hi ! I'm currently looking for some patches to trade/buy to complete my collection ( i was an Air Cadet 10 years ago ). Could you send me please the complete list of available items by PM ?

Thanks !

Back