• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Woman too sexy for airline poses for Playboy

wow she's just looooving the attention..

http://www.myspace.com/PrincessKyla

zipperhead_cop said:
The lawyer in question is named Laura Joy.  She is a criminal defence lawyer and got spanked by Judge Micheline Rawlins for dressing too trampy.

WHOA! Did someone say SPANKED? As in he used the gavel on her? hehehe...

>:D

She wants to be a law student eh? Damn that movie Legally Blonde. Now all the Valley Girls want law degrees.

kr1kit said:
wow she's just looooving the attention..

http://www.myspace.com/PrincessKyla

PRINCESS KYLA's Blurbs
About me:
"I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."

::)

JBoyd said:
:| omg... some people are just airheads

Well, to be fair, it's a quote from Andy Warhol, however, she does have it on her website.  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Well, to be fair, it's a quote from Andy Warhol, however, she does have it on her website.  ;D

oh.. I did not know that it was a quote... thought it was her own saying.... either way....personally after watching the video of her... I would think she was hot and what not until she opened her mouth.. kinda ruined it for me afterwards

JBoyd said:
oh.. I did not know that it was a quote... thought it was her own saying.... either way....personally after watching the video of her... I would think she was hot and what not until she opened her mouth.. kinda ruined it for me afterwards

Thus freeing you up to continue your rakish domination of the Ladies of Mensa.  ::)

zipperhead_cop said:
Thus freeing you up to continue your rakish domination of the Ladies of Mensa.  ::)

Looks normally fade long before the brains do!!  ;)

JBoyd said:
oh.. I did not know that it was a quote... thought it was her own saying....

Too busy looking at the pics to notice this :

"I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic." ___ ----Andy Warhol 

?

No, I was reading the above posting of the quote, which does not enclose the '----Andy Warhol'

So, how about them Senators? Think they'll choke when it comes time for the Cup this year? Or do they even stand a chance to get there?

recceguy said:
So, how about them Senators? Think they'll choke when it comes time for the Cup this year? Or do they even stand a chance to get there?

pretty sure the Canucks and Luongo are taking it this year.

I vote Sens, if they don't choke in the finals......again!!  >:D

PMedMoe said:
I vote Sens, if they don't choke in the finals......again!!  >:D

You obviously didn't watch the game on Saturday night.....Toronto kicked their butts!!! ;D

Back