• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

will be posted on HMCS Winnipeg from July 28 2006, any crew members here?

stoker34

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just got the call from the recruiting office in Montreal.  I will be posted on HMCS Winnipeg on July 28th 2006 in Esquimalt!!  YESSSSS!  I wonder if there are any crew member from the Winnipeg on this board?  I am a stoker and will be granted MAT2 with CPR3 as I have previous service as a MARS Officer (1 year only back in 1994 to 1995).  They granted me the BMQ and QL3 even after 12 years!  I am so happy!!  Anyone know when the Winnipeg is sailing back?  I know she comes back from the Portland Rose Festival (damn, I just missed it!). 

Thanks for any info!

stoker34 :salute:

I think they might be going on a gulf trip soon???  I know a guy who managed a posting west after serving on the Montreal he is headed there same time as you.  Good luck to you.

:cdn:

You will not going golfing any time soon, get in touch with your new department to see what's going on, my guess is that you will have all kinds of spare time on your hands...........

Back