• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why Man Created Video

Oh I remember that Tucker hit against Sami Sami Kapanen in game six of the series last year.  It was in overtime, and and about a minute later Jeremy Roenick scored the game and series winning goal.  I have to give Kapanen a lot of credit.  Tucker's hit against did a lot of damage, as evidenced by his stumbling back to the bench.  If he had stayed on the ice and got a whistle instead of making it to the bench then Roenick wouldn't have scored right then, and who knows what would have happened.  Roenick's goal came after a few minutes of end to end action during which both teams had several opportunities to score.  If I remember correctly the leafs came within inches of scoring just before Roenick scored.

Damn Roenick.  I miss my leafs.

I've seen a number of those clips before.  Some are followed with "ouch", some with "hahaha". 

I miss the leafs too  :(

Future Unknown said:
I swear I've seen this video before
I THINK it was hutch who put it up

Nope, twas I. It was in the "Mindless People Only.." thread.

I still crack up when I hear the news reporter get the wind knocked out of her. ;D

I have three personal favs.

1) The one where the guy hangs out the truck door and promptly has his face smashed by the car
2) Where the boxer gives a feint to attack when the bout is over, and is promptly laid out
3) Finally, at the end when the nerd-type punches the jackass in the face.

Baloo said:
I have three personal favs.

1) The one where the guy hangs out the truck door and promptly has his face smashed by the car
2) Where the boxer gives a feint to attack when the bout is over, and is promptly laid out
3) Finally, at the end when the nerd-type punches the jackass in the face.

Those were my fav's as well. The clips of the motorcycle mishaps made me hurt though, thankfully I haven't crashed my bike yet.

I liked the bird at the ball game.........exploding piece of fruit when hit with bat was good too......idiot hit car was posted before, still good though!!!! ;D

I... My lord... The human race never fails to amaze me with how stupid we can be. Absolutely incredible, hillarious, rediculous and amazing at the same time.

The dude who played chicken with the train should have been hit just for trying something that retarded!!! I wonder what his children will be like....

I like the nerd kid who whacked the ass*ole at the end too, good on him! Looked like a damn good shot.

Yes, I'll agree, I think this video is why man made video as spot #2, only reserving spot #1 for anything possibly better than comes up!!!

Joe
PS> I'm still cringing after watching that video... twice!

heheh my favourite was the nerd kid too, thats awsome =) good job to him... and after seeing all those people get seriously injured, it was hilarious hearing the whiny news lady crying at the end from falling like 3 feet onto grass hahahah....

but holy fuck did some of those bails ever look painful... hence why I never picked up skateboarding/motorcycling.

I think that was the first video ive ever seen where i had to make painful noises to myself because i felt so bad for the people i was watching... thats horrible...

Funny on their own, Dam Hilarious when put all together with the appropriate music ;D

Back