• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Which is more exciting?

brianl1734

Inactive
Reaction score
Which job would you guys think is more exciting and easier to get into?

1. Infantry Officer

2. Armoured Officer

3. Artillery Officer

Thanks,
Brian :D

I have a question. Why you trying to find out which is more exciting, shouldn't you be asking what each trade does then decide.

fake penguin said:
I have a question. Why you trying to find out which is more exciting, shouldn't you be asking what each trade does then decide.

I already know what each trade does, I'm just asking for people's opinion on what they find more exciting.

brianl1734 said:
I already know what each trade does, I'm just asking for people's opinion on what they find more exciting.

Everyone is different. Pick a trade that you have an interest in. They each have advantages and disadvantages. Regardless, if you are actually going to use some random person's opinion of a trade as a basis for joining the military, then you should stop and rethink your plans.

Which one is easier to get in to depends entirely on the time your application gets processed. In general, I think infantry has the most new positions hiring because its such a big trade, so that would probably be the easiest to get in to. But again, it all depends when you apply and when your application is processed. One day they may have 0 openings for 1 trade, and 5 for the other. Next day, it might be the opposite. Can't get in a trade that isn't hiring.

Each position is SO different, but for basic excitement, infantry officer probably has the most exciting opportunities.

Thanks for the information! I'll make sure to check when trades or open and closed.

Thanks,
Brian

Hey I'm trying to delete this post because I actually have a goal to be an Infantry Officer. I wasn't thinking when I was writing the question so please forget about it. I do have a great goal to become an Infantry Officer at the RMC and I can see that this post is making me seem quite idiotic for asking which is easier to get into and more exciting. Sorry to everyone about making these posts especially the Special Forces posts. I'll be sure not to do this again.

If a moderator or someone could lock or delete this topic / post I'll be very thankful.

Thanks,
Brian

Don't even worry about it man. You were just curious and throwing some questions out there trying to learn more. People are gonna hate on you even if you are the greatest soldier in the world, just because they can. There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to learn more, and trying to get peoples opinions on things. People are going to make you feel like crap for asking questions, but just let it slide off you and keep moving towards your goals.

Good luck with everything.

Hey brianl1734 you don't need to delete this post, you realizing that your question didn't sit well is good enough for me. Unlike JM2345 claims, we are not here to hate on you for asking questions. What questions you cannot find through searching you will notice people on here will love to answer.

Back