• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where to go to get PRE-CFAT documentations completed

JP2371

Inactive
Reaction score
I just got the email telling me my CFAT will be at the end of March, and in the email I was told I must bring various documents and forms that must be filled out. I have printed out the forms, now I am just wondering where I go to get the filled out? Thank you.

The forms are :
DND personal data verification
Pre-enrolment security clearance pre assessment questionnaire
Personal screening, consent and authorization form

JP2371 said:
I just got the email telling me my CFAT will be at the end of March, and in the email I was told I must bring various documents and forms that must be filled out. I have printed out the forms, now I am just wondering where I go to get the filled out? Thank you.

The forms are :
DND personal data verification
Pre-enrolment security clearance pre assessment questionnaire
Personal screening, consent and authorization form

When I was at that stage (and things may have changed now), I filled out the applicable sections and brought it with me, as requested. The information had to be filled by me. I handed them in on the day I did my testing. As far as I remember, I didn't have any difficulties with the info. Sections that require someone other than the applicant to complete were identified.

So the sections that are to be filled out by department/organization officials will be filled out by the army when I hand them in?

JP2371 said:
So the sections that are to be filled out by department/organization officials will be filled out by the army when I hand them in?

When I completed mine, all instructions were listed on each form, what sections had to be filled out by the applicant and which ones were the responsibility of the CAF. Everything was clearly identified. If there is a particular portion that seems unclear, give your RC a call before you head in for your CFAT for clarification.

Back