• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

When is she "Too Army"?

paracowboy

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
when she says "Say again" instead of "Pardon me?"

when she ends phone calls with "Bye-bye, Out."

when she can run Timmy's out to you and the boys on a grid reference.

when she calls people "weak"

when she says "Roger" instead of "I understand".

when she mocks war movies for being inaccurate.

most important - when you come home and the dog has tracked mud all over your pillow, and when you complain she says "What are you bitchin' for? It's dry."  ::)

When your buds call her Sgt Maj.

When she makes fun of officer's drill.

When she says "Stupid Army!" more than you do.

When she knows your service number by heart.

When her weapons drills are smoother and faster than yours.........Because I love a woman with great weapons drills.

Oh I am SO guilty of some of those.... and these as well:

I could be heard saying:

Pass the f*cking potatoes babe.
Sounds like a person problem.
Suck it up Princess
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Muffin......
Welcome to planet RMC(insert CF school name here) - shut your mouth and open your mind.....
Use your drill voice!

... I am sure there are more... lol ... will have to ask the hubby ;)

William Webb Ellis said:
She considers Drill foreplay.

Refers to a condom as a BFA.

If she considers it a BFA, would there really be a requirement for it?

She: "Yep, it looks good-to-go"
She: "OK, so you've got your TD and your FOA this month.  Hand it over."  :crybaby:

Foreplay...yah right that's just a folklore...lmao

She can never be "Too Army"  ;D

HL

When she is talking to her friend on the phone and refers to you as "Sunray-Minor" 

Hot Lips said:
Foreplay...yah right that's just a folklore...lmao

She can never be "Too Army"  ;D

HL
*deleting image of helmet- and TV-wearing 'he' with respirator-wearing 'she' from my warped mind*

Mud Recce Man said:
When she is talking to her friend on the phone and refers to you as "Sunray-Minor" 

I see you have done the Change of Command Ceremony and she now considers herself to be Niner Niner.

Well I missed the actual parade but it appears the C of Cmd took place anyways  ;D

Isn't that always the case though??

:eek:

I figure the day she moves in is basically a change of command ceremony. You know, when all your stuff has to come out of the closet so she can hang her stuff up. Moving things around sounds sort of like a parade. And you all know she commands that parade.  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
Well I missed the actual parade but it appears the C of Cmd took place anyways   ;D

Isn't that always the case though??

:eek:

And now begins your life-long R2I practical PO check.  ;D

You know she is "Too Army" when she refers to the Wedding as the Change of Command Ceremony.

She adopts the cool titles of:

Niner
Niner Niner
Sunray
Super Sunray
Niner Domestic
Niner D

The Kitchen becomes the Mess, the Basement the QM, the yard the Field.......
Food becomes Rations
The bedroom is where you go to ground

If you have a Navy wife things happen in the house such as the Galley and the Head replace various other colloquial terms.

From a navy point of view, when she makes me put on the headphones from the stereo set, but don't plug them in. I have to Hang a paper cup around my neck with string and stand in front of the stove. Say ... to no one in particular "Stove manned and ready" Stand there for three or four hours. And say again to no one in particular "stove secured." Roll up my headphones and paper cup and place them in a box.

while the exaggerations are funny, the humour in my observations is found in that they are exactly accurate. She cracks me up, without knowing it, so often...

Back