• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the plan for summer?

elminister

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone have any plans in terms of courses they'll be on this summer? Where and What?

I'm hopefully going to Kingston to do my SigOp QL3 course, and then...**Hopefully** off to CFS Alert at the end of Aug!!

-KaT

I am planning to do my BIQ this summer in Meaford.  Anybody know the dates for that (Res.)?

Hopefully be doing Driver Wheeled. Holding out for Comms, but it seems like it isn't being offered.  ??? Anywho, I hope it works out.

Lets see...I'm going to be enjoying 12 or 13 weeks of second language training in everyone's favorite vacation spot...the mega!  :eek: jealous? lol

Look forward to several mistaken "jackings" from disgruntled MCpls who mistake you for a cadet :)

Stomper said:
Hopefully redoing my SQ and then my BIQ (rejoining the reserves, not sure if I'll have to do BMQ again) and then hopefully *crosses fingers* getting on Stalwart Guardian '05.

The new pic that they put up (http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfca/ExstalwartGuardian/english/welcome.htm) says "Bridge Assault, Deliberate Attack, Raid" which sounds like fun.

No WCCIABFIBUA? (We Can All It Anything But Fighting In Built Up Areas). Unless I am mistaken... :(

I'm going to put my apps in and hopefully start BMQ (REG) this summer. Wish me luck!!

Just finnishing up my NCCIS and kingston then off to sunny old afghan in June..... yehaa

Hopefully be doing Driver Wheeled. Holding out for Comms, but it seems like it isn't being offered.  Anywho, I hope it works out.

Hey Baloo what are the dates for Driver Wheeled?

I wouldn't mind doing mine this summer, plus other things.

I can almost smell the dust from the "dust factory" across the street right now....

elminister said:
Hopefully be doing Driver Wheeled. Holding out for Comms, but it seems like it isn't being offered.  Anywho, I hope it works out.

Hey Baloo what are the dates for Driver Wheeled?

I wouldn't mind doing mine this summer, plus other things.

Hmmm. Not totally sure about the dates. I know there are about three courses being offered all throughout, starting in July, going through to August, as far as I can tell. I can get back to you. I'm not sure if I can even get on, because I am now hearing G2 is not sufficient to take the course. Does one need a full G? Help would be appreciated. Because if this is the case, unless I want to retake DP2A or BIQ I will be working a normal job this summer... :'(

I will be on my Sea King course in Shearwater.............

Try to get a driver tasking from May- mid June, than go on my QL3 from June 20-Augest 31 in Borden.   And hopefully my componet transfer to 011 is going smoothly an this will be my last summer as a reservist.

Back