• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What yah do for fun.

Slumsofsackville

Inactive
Reaction score
What are you hobbies?

I enjoy target shooting, IPSC, my work, and other outside events. Plus Friends :)

how about you?

I play guitar *6 and a half years now* play paintball and late at night i sneak out and take one human life :D ...pretty standard stuff really

Long walks on the beach, listening to Yanni....

What is this, a singles site?!?

SWM, enjoys directing traffic, amateur taxidermy, constructing habitats for humanity, and sado-masochism, seeks SF buddhist for meaningful relationship.

It‘s only a singles site if you post things like that.

Apart from that, this is posted in The Mess; Off Topic forum so theres no problem.

SWM, looking for SF who is into cooking, cleaning, washing and can dig a stage six trench.

Thongs are a plus.

SWM looking for SWF. Interests include hunting, fishing, drinking beer. Must have own boat. Send picture of boat.

catherine_bell_0186_fjotte_jpg.jpg

I enjoy writing(finctional stories). I sent a recent work to a company that is supposed to rate your stuff and give you suggestions on how to market the thing and who to approach.

The guy who rated my book is an ex-soldier (British Army-Engineers). He told me there is too much gratouitous violence... :skull:

Go figure. :evil:

I play acoustic guitar(twelve string) and am interested in learning about the CF(Army, in particular). :salute: :cdn:
Also, I am an Associate Member of the Royal Canadian Legion and have marched in several parades(Remembrance Day 2003 recently).
Finally, I am proud to be a member of Army.ca forums(Thank you Mike Bobbitt for founding such a great site!). :salute:

Hobbies:

Restoring old armour vehicles to running condition for my Regiment(finished a Ferret, made a monument for the Cam highlanders of Ottawa from a Mk1 Bren Gun Carrier, currently working on a running carrier for the Regiment...when I get back)

Jiu Jitsu

working on my 86 Savage

fishing

vol. with the cadets

The things I do for fun will hopefully end up as money-making pastimes - the best kind ;)

I have a Booking Agent business - work with about 40 Outfitters worldwide. Any of you guys need a guided hunt or fishing trip, let me know :)

I am the Asst Editor (and a writer too) with The Arizona Outdoorsman magazine

I am a Marketing Rep with Snakeskins Illusions camo, and Real McCoy game bags

Obviously, I also love hunting, fishing, writing, photography, etc.

I received a didgeridoo for Christmas, and am learning how to play it. I have never played an instrument in my life....

Originally posted by muskrat89:
[qb] I received a didgeridoo for Christmas, and am learning how to play it. I have never played an instrument in my life.... [/qb]
Is it a real one, made in Australia, or one of those cheap copies butchered in Indonesia ???
In Timor, guys would buy didgeridoos on R&R in Australia, along with didgeridoo music CDs. You can only listen to that instrument for so long before going mad... ;)

LOL - I‘m sure it‘s a copy. It came with an instructional CD. I love the sound of em. Of course, I love bagpipes too. Sucks to be the neighbours! :evil:

Playing the bagpipes would be REALLY cool! :cool:
I think the bagpipes sound really nice but would they be difficult to play?

Besides Yllw_Ninja and myself, are there any other guitar players on Army.ca forums?

Back