• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What we think of Americans

Recce41

Inactive
Reaction score
Like I said before, If any American was on here we would get slamed for anything. They think they
are the gods gift to the world. I‘ve logon to many web sites and American sites are the worse for flag waving. I‘ve been on Brit, Germain ones and was never put down or insulted. What do you think of Americans?

Sgt J. CD,CDS com

Fights are more mental then they are physical.

Most of the americans I talk to have put in their share of bashing the canucks, but once I write some positive things about us or use that article posted here by the exSF guy, they usually admit to just joking just like they do to the marines. And just like reg force does to us in the mo. However, there are still a number of truly numb people out there to watch out for.

They are just patriotic and proud of what they do(with a lil ignoranceon the side). I respect that. If they are dissing us while doing so I try and prove them wrong and set the record straight. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. FIDO right?

Yes... ignorance is a big part.

After I show them a few historical facts, like Arthur Currie being the best allied general in WW1 or Canada having put a near million men or women in uniform in WW2, they show a little more respect.

The only thing I don‘t like about Americans is that "we‘re so hot" attitude. And when people of other nationalities don‘t like it, the Americans can‘t seem to understand why. They think we‘re jealous... They just don‘t get it that it‘s the arrogance that no one likes.

But apart from that, From what I‘ve seen of the states, and the people I‘ve met, I can‘t say that I don‘t like them..

Don‘t forget, many Canadians are just as ignorant and patronizing as Americans...after all, we all live in the same shoebox.

Back