• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMalik

Inactive
Reaction score
I got my initial application in, background & reference check done, did my interview next. After that my medical. I was given two forms to be completed by my surgeon (laser eye) and orthodontist. The medical doctor said everything is fine and it's just to make sure there were no major problems - which there wasn't. What is next after I hand in those forms, assuming it doesn't cause a problem?

RMalik said:
I got my initial application in, background & reference check done, did my interview next. After that my medical. I was given two forms to be completed by my surgeon (laser eye) and orthodontist. The medical doctor said everything is fine and it's just to make sure there were no major problems - which there wasn't. What is next after I hand in those forms, assuming it doesn't cause a problem?

Ummmm.  You have been on this site for three years.  You must have, in that time, read the many posts from others who are prospects looking to join the CF and seen what they have gone through in their process, as well as how long many have waited for their appointments and then "THE CALL".

TOPIC LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back