• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

PPCLI MCpl said:
Corb Lund Band - The Truck Got Stuck

Chev got stuck, and the Ford got stuck. Got the Chev unstuck when the Dodge showed up. But the Dodge got stuck in a tractor rut, which eventually pulled out the Ford.

Only part of the song I know by heart. But I like it.

For any Nightwish fans that are interested, they fired their singer and are looking for a new one.
And if you like Nightwish, Lacuna Coil is an Italian band that does the same type of music.
I've been checking out a bunch of European music lately.  Just for a change of pace.

Baloo said:
Chev got stuck, and the Ford got stuck. Got the Chev unstuck when the Dodge showed up. But the Dodge got stuck in a tractor rut, which eventually pulled out the Ford.

Only part of the song I know by heart. But I like it.

Well it was truck after truck, but we all got stuck, except the big ol' 4 x Hutterite truck.
We all bought a load of wheat and luck, but he wouldn't come anywhere near us...Mighty neighborly.

Mighty neighborly.

LMAO, thats an amazing song......

Learning to Fly - Tom Petty

Ah memories......

Why would they fire their singer?? She wasn't bad, not at all. But Lacuna Coil is also a pretty good band.

Geez thought I was the only Nightwish fan nice to see there are others .:)

Don't quote me on this, but apparently Tarja from Nightwish was asking for more money etc.  The other band members decided to reject her.  HUGE loss to the band, her voice is amazing.  To keep up with the thread:

-Megaherz (along the lines of Rammstein, worth a listen).

Rocky Mountain Ranger said:
-Megaherz (along the lines of Rammstein, worth a listen).

Yeah, Megaherz is pretty good.  Also, if you like some German metal, check out Eisbrecher or Oomph!.  All are pretty good, but you can still get a headache from listening to it all too long.

Right now I've been listening to a lot of the Pixies.

Just came back from seeing Against Me!  at the Opera House in Toronto.  I have probably seen a couple hundred shows and this one was definitely in my top ten!

Amazing band, excellent studio albums and twice as good live.  Incredible energy.

La Villa Strangiato - Rush. (The Trees has my favourite guitar solo)

Soon will be listening to a tender ballad of love by Spinal Tap. >:D

the Cream reunion... satelite radio is the sheet!

Oh yea? I was thinking about getting a satellite radio, like the Sirius one, but they don't seem very portable. Are there any that are fairly small, that are good for carrying in your pocket and also good for running?

not unless you find a way to attach the antenna to your head

I'm interested in the new satellite radio myself, especially knowing how great CBC Radio 3 is going to be.  Love it's fantastic mixes when I get a chance to listen to the Saturday night broadcasts on Radio 2.

Listening to some big band via the net from Toronto's practically commercial-free Jazz 91.1.  Great stuff.  Anyone else a big band fan?

Back