• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

led zeppelin (immigrant song)
hats off to roy harper
mony mony t-james and the shondells
lonely-the young  rascals
good lovin- same as above
i think were alone now (shondells)
respect-aretha franklin
mersey-gary and the pacemakers
wooly-bully -sam the sham and the pharaohs
lady willpower-gary pucket and the union gap
call me the breeze-lynyrd skynrd
bad company-bad company
i cant drive 55 sammy hagar
hyghway 49 george thorogood
sacred ground-craig chaquico
you realise with the exception of some
these are all original 45 lps
worth millions (maybe)
all kidding aside rock on
          scoty b

Right now: Neaera - Caesura

I'm going to list of some more just for fun :)

Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Soilwork, All That Remains, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Before The Dawn, Darkest Hour, Hypocrisy, Insomnium, Swallow The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Rammstein, Seether, Septic Flesh. So many more (~75 Gigs of music), I like almost any type of metal so if anyone has some unknown bands I'd like to know! I also listen to some techno, acoustic, rock, and grunge.

fischer10 said:
Right now: Neaera - Caesura

I'm going to list of some more just for fun :)

Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Soilwork, All That Remains, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Before The Dawn, Darkest Hour, Hypocrisy, Insomnium, Swallow The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Rammstein, Seether, Septic Flesh. So many more (~75 Gigs of music), I like almost any type of metal so if anyone has some unknown bands I'd like to know! I also listen to some techno, acoustic, rock, and grunge.
Crowbar
Down
Martyr
Quo Vadis

Enjoy and thank me later.

Seven Bridges Road-  Eagles
Southern Cross- CSNY (live)

CorporalMajor said:
Crowbar
Down
Martyr
Quo Vadis

Enjoy and thank me later.

Thanks =). They are all good! (Quo Vadis I have =D) and Crowbar reminds me of Hatebreed
Some more unknowns that I have found:

Shape Of Despair
Animals As Leaders
Orpheus
Emergency Gate
Phinehas
After Forever
Daylight Dies
Dawn Of Tears
Human Error
Revocation

Many of these are along the lines of Doom/Melodic/Black metal mixes :)

PMedMoe said:
I love that song!!

One of the best harmonized vocal songs ever, and the live version is even better.  CSNY ain't exactly chopped liver at the 4 part harmony, either.

Lou Reed- sing along, you know the words... doot, da-doot, da-doot, doot-da-doot-doot, da-doot, da-doot.

Kat Stevens said:
Lou Reed- sing along, you know the words... doot, da-doot, da-doot, doot-da-doot-doot, da-doot, da-doot.

Little Joe never once gave it away; everybody had to pay and pay ...

Good tune!!  :D

Its been the worst day since Yesterday.

Go here to listen, also a great bunch of others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDSud7vAH_0#watch-main-area

Aspiring Ncdt. and obsessed with hardcore punk and Folk punk...hehe

Black Flag, Minor Threat, D.O.A., Dead Kennedys, Circle Jerks, more that I'm scared of typing on navy.ca lest i get nailed with the banhammer!

Listening to The Wild Rover as performed by the Dropkick Murphys

Tuned into CBC Radio 2 at work for the first time today....I never thought I could enjoy listening to jazz, maybe its a sign of getting older more mature.  Either way, its a pleasant change from the station the day guy listens to in here (which seems to play the same songs every hour).

Prowling You Tube and feeling a little nostalgic and started listening to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWnMbQeWlg

I'm sure more than a few of you will be checking around to see who's singing with you (or just plain laughing)  ;D.

MM

Got this stuck in my head yesterday early in the AM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MDCbIhTa_w

MM

medicineman said:
Got this stuck in my head yesterday early in the AM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MDCbIhTa_w

MM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you Dave, there were a few other youtube vids that had them doing the same song on German TV (well not quite them - the band has changed due to deaths in the past few years).

MM

Back