• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wearing Command Badges

Leeworthy

Inactive
Reaction score
While we are on the subj of wearing medals. What about command badges you were awarded? Can you wear those or only if you are with that command

FarmerD said:
While we are on the subj of wearing medals. What about command badges you were awarded? Can you wear those or only if you are with that command

You don't get to pick and choose which one to wear, you will wear the command badge of the command you are currently in. The same goes with division and brigade patches.

FarmerD said:
What about command badges you were awarded? Can you wear those or only if you are with that command

Command Badges
http://army.ca/forums/threads/90399/post-889780.html#msg889780
Reply #1

Roger that. Guess I will just admire my CEFCOM Command Badge from afar lol.

FarmerD said:
Roger that. Guess I will just admire my CEFCOM Command Badge from afar lol.

Since CEFCOM no longer exists, your days of wearing that badge on your DEU have come and gone.

CEFCOM falls under CJOC. Still don't know what 1 Can Div does.

Oh okay, I was at CFJHQ (Canadian Forces Joint Headquarters) DART. Was an awesome posting and got to see and do some pretty cool things.

Farmer,

What's the deal with your avatar ?

To avoid confusion , a good practise with CF avatars is to use ones that reflect your current ( or earned)  rank/cap badge / branch /unit.

Not sure what statement you are trying to make/ represent with yours.

Didn't realize my avatar was what it was still. Was 2009 when I posted on here last until this week. I've changed it.

PuckChaser said:
CEFCOM falls under CJOC. Still don't know what 1 Can Div does.

Shhhh,,,,no one knows what I Can Div does.....it might be a secret....

Brasidas said:
Pretty sure its like 3 Div, aka LFWA.

No.

1 Can Div HQ is a HQ with no pesky subordinates to derail its plans.

It's now under CJOC, having come full circle in its current iteration.

Back