• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon Army Cadet Summer Training Centre

I was also given the chance to go to Bravo Expedition, not Adventure though. Dano I thought you got offered Expedition not Adventure. It was your age, right?

Foxtrot Company RULES HUAH!

Yeah, I did Basic(2002) Echo
CL(2003) delta
and CLI D&C (2004) Alpha
I got the MGen Vance leadership award for D&C ;D

I did my 2 week Basic in Vernon.   1994 India if I remember correctly   ???
CL in Argonaut Charlie 1995   :D
CLI in Argonaut Alpha 1996   ;D Great times and good memories in Argonaut

Staff summer of 97 in Cap-Chat

All I know I am going CLI: Adventre this year coming up.    :salute: :cdn:

2510 RMRang For Life (CDT"S)

madchicken said:
  If you're talking about Cdt. Edwards from Charlie, yeah I know him, he's in my corps.  
Cdt. Edwards is in your corps?....He was switched to my platoon half way thru the summer. (C-Coy 18 Plt.) What corps are u from?

i knew a sgt. sinclar and a sgt.edwards.....why do you want to know?...... ???

It's shrunk over the years.  used to be on both sidesof the highway. Upper and lower camp. Most of the upper camp was sold off

Hey Papke, do you remember when your bunk was stolen this summer?  ;D

Cheers! Gagne, 1 platoon!

Well, we slept in barracks on our Drill and Ceremonial Course. Needless to say, some of my friends got a little bored and took the liberty of moving his bunk into our linnen room and hid it really good.  >:D

I forgot to mention... he also tried to steal one of our bunks. of course our entire three platoons rallied to stop him... (even though it was an empty bunk)

WestieGirl said:
Cdt. Edwards is in your corps?....He was switched to my platoon half way thru the summer. (C-Coy 18 Plt.) What corps are u from?

Haha yeah I remember that.  He was in the same barracks as me, and we use to hang out when camp first started because I didn't know anyone in my platoon.  I'm from the 903 BCD is kelowna.

- Vernon is smaller than B-Down, in terms of # of Cadets. Training area is vastly larger. Not sure about Argo, never been.
- The land for the upper camp wasn't sold, it's leased, thats why Cadets have full access
- You don't need CL for CLI, it's just desired. Really all you need is to be medically fit, 14, and have the CO's recomendation.

Storesman has been sporatically offered in Quebec (I think Valcartier) but hasn't run for at least 2 years. Vernon did it in 1999 or 2000.

WO Brookes said:
I went to Basic Marksman second intake 2003
CLI Adventure 7 platoon Alpha company 2004

My platoon Platoon Commander was an idiot in adventure but my warrants kicked *** so it was still good

was your commander WO marshall, i think i remember i was in basic marksman 1st intake

407QOCH said:
was your commander WO marshall, i think i remember i was in basic marksman 1st intake

Ya WO Marshall was my Plt WO. But out of pure Espirit de Corps 2nd intake would've kicked your asses at a competition

i was in basic marksman 1st intake also, warrent marshall was the best.

Do you remember sgt lindall and all the other sgts?

Back