• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Venture joining instructions

x-grunt

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a request: if any of you kind folk have a copy of this years joining instructions for IAP/BOTC at Venture, could you PM me please?

I'm in that wierd spot of needing only my med file approved and I'm off to Venture next week, but until I get that checkmark I'm not officially, well, anything. So the NRD says get packed and get ready to be sworn in, get kitted, and go on (very) short notice-and they are pushing very hard to get me in. I would very much like the joining instructions to get ready. The NRD provided me the DIN link, which helps me not at all as I have no access.

For those who may not know: Joining instructions are the list of things to bring, where to be, and what to expect and when. There's a canforgen about this year's course already posted here that includes the DIN link to the joining instructions: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/58712.0.html but you have to have access to use it.

Thanks all.

Back