• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Velcro name badges?

Depending which generation your nametags came out, there Bird would be either before, or after your name. They're both correct, with the more recent ones behind.

Actually, the AF standard is "Name, followed by Tweety" now.  All the CAG name tapes are that way.  All the "old ones" are supposed to be replaced/phased out so to speak, with the new CAG name tapes.

ArmyVern said:
Sounds like she needs a good grounding!! You know, that ole one man, one kit rule ...

But OD nametapes are sewn on ... just go back and raid her closet to get them back!! I highly recommend that you do not tamper with her shoes/black leather high-heeled boots while you are in there obtaining your shirts back though.

That's akin to a declaration of war.  ;)
Off to college you go solved the grounding. As for the closet her groupings are under a loonie I stay well away from the closet. 

That aside yes the washing machines and dryers do have an effect on cbt clothing and name tags. As well as various detergents and softeners.

rossco said:
Our BOTP platoon sent in a group order.
The Army and Navy tags worked out great but...
the Air Force tags came with the logo on the wrong side!?
CP Gear refused to exchange them but...
I was not personally involved in the order so I don't know if it was an error in the ordering or the manufacturing.
They were cheap though $3.50 each(when we ordered 100).

Does the stitching and the crossed swords look any better than years before?  As in did you compare them to an issue name tag?

Just curious to see if they are better now...

Quag said:
Does the stitching and the crossed swords look any better than years before?  As in did you compare them to an issue name tag?

Just curious to see if they are better now...

The swords look better than "crossed twiggs" but not as good as the actual issued kit.

Back