• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Varicose Veins

jazzy0410

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have my medical next week. From what i have read, they check for varicose veins during the medical . Will having varicose veins make you  a unsuitable candidate for being in CF? It doesn't hinder me in any way. It's just esthetically ugly. Doctors don't usually treat it unless it cause problems and in my case it doesn't cause any problems whatsoever expect forget wearing a mini-skirt in the summer lol

I'm applying as RMS clerk if that helps.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

I'll try and give the shortest, accurate answer possible:

Highly unlikely.

The only way to know for sure is to attend your medical.

Thank you for answering! :) I'm probably making a storm in teacup ( i don't know if that expression exists in English - i'm french lol) but I'm a tad nervous! I understand just like everything else that involves the military or any government agency, you just have to wait it out!

jazzy0410 said:
Thank you for answering! :) I'm probably making a storm in a teacup ( i don't know if that expression exists in English - i'm french lol) but I'm a tad nervous! I understand just like everything else that involves the military or any government agency, you just have to wait it out!

It does indeed exist, although you usually hear "tempest in a teapot", which is the American expression.

Back