• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vandooze taking a bath!

pipstah

Inactive
Reaction score
They just have to watchout for the step...its a little high  >:D

314.jpg

A LITTLE HIGH?!?! it's supposed to be 10 feet at 10 knots!

I thought our pilots were suposed to be the "better men" of the forces?

looks like the last two dudes exiting. The chopper always rises when the last two dudes exit. It loses 1000-1200 lbs in a couple seconds. That's why the senior jumpers always try to weasel their way to the front of the stick. You get a new pilot who's not prepared for the weight shift, you get a bad splash.

Try it with a drunken Czech pilot some day. Good times.

Jeez GO!!!

Do you have to find something negative in EVERYTHING we do?  I'd like to see you even try to do a little of what we do.  I know 408 has a 206.  If you're nice enough their instructors might take you out for a ride.  I'd like to see what your hover is like.  They'd have to NOTAM the area forst though.

paracowboy,

You're too quick.  Having just gotten my qual on rappel, I can say that it's a little unnerving to have to LOWER the collective as people are exitting the aircraft.

Whats 10-15 feet between friends  :-\  By my ruler its around 20-25ft AWL (haha)

Maybe LAPS can take us (and let us fly  ;D)
"No Sir, you dont understand - these three Patricia's crash the A/C, they all wanted to hover first, got in a fight and brought the bird down... It was not me at all"

That looks like some of the 30/30 jumps we did with the sqn here in Pet a couple of years a go,nopthing like the KRAK!! of hitting the water from too high and moving too fast

KevinB said:
"No Sir, you dont understand - these three Patricia's crash the A/C, they all wanted to hover first, got in a fight and brought the bird down... It was not me at all"
"NO! Guys! Stop! That thing cost 7 million dollars! Stop hitting him with the collective!"

I have an honest-to-3-Stooges mental image goin', and it is hi-larious! "Oh, wiseguy, eh? Why, I oughtta..."

paracowboy said:
"NO! Guys! Stop! That thing cost 7 million dollars! Stop hitting him with the collective!"

I have an honest-to-3-Stooges mental image goin', and it is hi-larious! "Oh, wiseguy, eh? Why, I oughtta..."

yes, except three adonis-esque stooges with full heads of hair and infallibility in all things

relax strike, it's one pic in which the pilot is CLEARLY at fault, but if you look on the far side you'll see that the 031 is'nt doing so hot either with that exit!

if you look on the far side you'll see that the 031 is'nt doing so hot either with that exit!

I can just imagine the look on his face after that landing.  :-X

My empathy is showing through. :-\

Strike said:
I can just imagine the look on his face after that landing.   My empathy is showing through.
ahhh, screw 'im. He knows the drills. He don't do 'em right, he deserves to suffer. Pain is a good teacher.

(edited to correct many, many spelling errors. I hate Sunday mornings.)

paracowboy said:
(edited to correct many, many spelling errors. I hate Sunday mornings.)

Rough night last night, was it?  ;)

Back