• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden doesn’t even finish his term, anllowing Harris to take over the Presidency. It would certainly help her chances of being elected in November.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden doesn’t even finish his term, anllowing Harris to take over the Presidency. It would certainly help her chances of being elected in November.
Says he is going to finish it. it allows whoever is taking over to campaign unhindered and can pick and choose what decisions Biden makes to link to their own campaign.

It’ll be funny if the ‘old and infirm’ rhetoric suddenly flips around to bite Trump.
He’s now officially the oldest candidate ever to run for President.
A fun one I just saw- back in 2020 it was reported that Trump donated to Kamala Harris’ Attorney General campaign. Pictures of that check are making the rounds. It means nothing of course but it’s a funny, minor ‘gotcha’.
lol
We’re gonna see what’s usually a year or more of campaigning crammed into just over 100 days. This is gonna be bananas.
People decide normally after Labour Day so they better get at it.
Obama has now made a statement but without an endorsement.
He’ll wait for it to be official

He’s now officially the oldest candidate ever to run for President.

lol

People decide normally after Labour Day so they better get at it.

He’ll wait for it to be official
"He’s now officially the oldest candidate ever to run for President"

Uhm.... is he older than Biden was before he stepped down this morning?

If we’re gonna speculate on wacky picks: the Dems could run a self-made billionaire with massive name recognition and a heavy appeal to young voters. Taylor Swift 2024!

I wouldn't categorize this as a "wacky pick", but listening to the current babbling of talking heads, one name that came up as a potential VP candidate if Harris leads the ticket was Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.

From a couple of days ago, before President Biden's announcement:

Yes, except that they don't have the Westminster system where that is common. The process for choosing a leader is much more complicated south of the border. She could theoretically take over as President, but not even be nominated for President.

I said it in January 6th and I will say it again: strange women laying in ponds distributing swords is a good basis for a system of government.

Time for everyone to pivot to being 22nd amendment experts.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

I suspect some on Team Trump might like that just to keep her busy as f**k during an election campaign she’s jumped into on (apparently, anyway) short notice.

Back