• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

No. I want to know why he was raided, what they expected to find, what they did find, etc. There is much information lacking in my mind. Perhaps I missed it but I'm not interested in how people are connecting him to Trump until I know more. Is that so wrong?
No. Mine was tongue-in-cheek about not speculating on Army.ca….just feels, not right… 😉

No. I want to know why he was raided, what they expected to find, what they did find, etc. There is much information lacking in my mind. Perhaps I missed it but I'm not interested in how people are connecting him to Trump until I know more. Is that so wrong?
As with other criminal cases we should expect to eventually get to read unsealed search warrant affidavits and evidence seizure disclosures. That will at least pain the picture of what probable cause is accepted by a judge, what was sought, and, with modest detail, what was actually found.

Back