• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I know people who swear to this day that Ivermectin cured them.

Or they got better.

I know some people who have been saying natural immunity is no good and that its best to close the outdoors to prevent the spread of a viral infection.

Your response tells me you're just another victim of corrupt establishment and media lies.
Well, unless you count these sources as part of the "corrupt establishment," on the whole 2020 injection fracas, here's what was said, via CSpan ....
... and here's what was said from the POTUS45 White House archives (link also archived here):
1723663553533.png
Anyone who actually watched that presser knows it went down like explained here:

Coming back to #WordsMatter, your fact check may be correct about drinking bleach, but so is this one on injecting disinfectant ....

Not quite as clear cut as either of these memes, right? ;)
FakeNewsTrumpInjectCOVID.jpg

TrumpInjectBleachCOVID.jpg

If you say so. This level of over analysis is why we can't every have nice things.
Hey, I keep seeing all over the socials that we should know history as it really was and not sugar coated, even if it hurts, bothers or upsets us, so just doin' my part :)

Americans (in general) are not known for sarcasm. This is the country that had folks clutching pearls about litter boxes in classrooms for kids.

In this time of hyper-partisanship, even if those two were joking (which I doubt), there are folks on the GOP supporters side who would think it was real. Sarcasm only works if all sides of the joke know that it’s a joke.
Why not? The whole of the democrats believe it. Of course they started it all by parsing a comment and then falsely speaking it in the fawning liberal media. The shirts are sarcasm, something I know from decades of being with Americans, that they do know well. Sarcasm is not lost on them.

Why not? The whole of the democrats believe it. Of course they started it all by parsing a comment and then falsely speaking it in the fawning liberal media. The shirts are sarcasm, something I know from decades of being with Americans, that they do know well. Sarcasm is not lost on them.
So I’m guessing the 74% of GOP supporters surveyed in Feb were being sarcastic then.

So I’m guessing the 74% of GOP supporters surveyed in Feb were being sarcastic then.

One day. The same as most Presidents. They spend the first day signing stacks of Executive Orders. Basically dictating their starting positions. They are not Maduro or Jinping.

Here is the actual wording of that exchange.

Trump, referring to Hannity: "We love this guy. He says, ‘You are not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said, ‘No, no, no, other than Day 1.’ We are closing the border and we are drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I am not a dictator, OK?"

And yes Republicans agreed, with the complete quote, not the leftist edited one. See, they do understand sarcasm.😉

Back