• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Not all fiction is a lie, and not all lies are a simple telling of fiction.
Yes and sometimes big numbers are small, and small numbers are big! Like how the Jan 6th Stop the Steal rally (~10,000 ppl) was bigger than the Great March on Washington (~250,000 ppl).

Trump is never going to be a politician or figurehead. He is a New York real estate tycoon. And that’s probably what you want fighting for your interests over a politician. Gutfield explains:

“The president is not a politician” is quite the take. Particularly given how much of a presidential agenda must be actioned through Congress…

He’s a NY real estate tycoon whose business ate a third of a trillion dollars in court judgements for fraud. He’s facing a three year ban on leading a business in New York once his appeal is heard. He’s also a politician.

No you woke commie. The fifth highest GDP per capita in the union behind DC, New York, Massachusetts, and Washington. And 23% higher than the national average.
Which is why people are flocking to the State, well maybe not.......

Which is why people are flocking to the State, well maybe not.......

Neither of those facts contradicts each other. Just for the sake of the comparison, the GDP figures are more recent than the 2022 net migration figures.

“The president is not a politician” is quite the take. Particularly given how much of a presidential agenda must be actioned through Congress…

He’s a NY real estate tycoon whose business ate a third of a trillion dollars in court judgements for fraud. He’s facing a three year ban on leading a business in New York once his appeal is heard. He’s also a politician.
It is quite obvious Trump is not and never will be a politician. And if his businesses could stand a third of a trillion hit, he’s got to be damned successful.

It is quite obvious Trump is not and never will be a politician. And if his businesses could stand a third of a trillion hit, he’s got to be damned successful.

Since he hasn't paid any of those amounts yet, it's difficult to determine how successful he is. And if he is not a politician (i.e., one who is professionally involved in politics such as the holder of an elected office or a candidate for election), WTF has he been doing since 16 June 2015.

Interesting. Trump seems to be losing support of some of his more ardent influencers.

Fuentes is scum so no loss there. Looks like his issue is with Trump’s Israel stance. He’s taking all his white supremacist toys with him and leaving the Trump sandbox. Good riddance would be my reaction.

Rogan apparently won’t endorse Trump. Actually endorsed RFK before retracting after major backlash.

Commentator Tim Pool basically declared that Trump will lose mostly reacting to how disorganized MAGA is and in reaction to Rogan’s statements.

Trump’s last presser seems to have made things worse…

RFK is going to siphon away a lot of Trump votes I think.

Every time I hear about Joe Rogan, I think of this:
tumblr_nulpp8nqHz1ufl1nbo1_500.gif

Back