• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

update interview

Bplante

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone did a update interview for officer ? I have a update (because I decline a offer and reopen my application) anyone can give me a hint on what I can expect ?

Thanks  :salute:

I've had 3 update interviews for the same reason.

After the 1st one, they simply go over your past files, applications to make sure everything is up to date. They may ask you some basic questions about the occupation your aiming to get into. Id be suprised if its as thorough as the 1st interview.

corey

Corey Darling said:
I've had 3 update interviews for the same reason.

After the 1st one, they simply go over your past files, applications to make sure everything is up to date. They may ask you some basic questions about the occupation your aiming to get into. Id be suprised if its as thorough as the 1st interview.

corey
It's not a full interview. Basically it is a target interview (that PRes NCMs receive) focussing on any changes to personal circumstances. This includes change of contact info, financial, legal, tattoos, medical and professional/academic upgrades. It should take approx. 5-10 minutes. Easy peasy! Sometimes conducted via phone. If you have changed any of your trade/occupation choices you will also be questioned on the new choices. Hope that this helps.

They might ask, "You turned down a previous offer. What makes this time different?"
Good luck.

Back