• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trust in our Institutions

Has your trust in our institutions changed?

• Total voters
You're either racist, or "alt-right" for pointing that out.

Enjoy your social media ban, and public disgrace...
And yet I'm supposed to use the word 'honourable' AND his official position before I make mention of Justin?

Pfffffttttttttt...I'll wear being a social pariah as a badge of honour in this case...

Paul Wells gives our PMO another kick to the crotch of this government’s ability to do anything.

On Tuesday at the BioNation conference in Ottawa, Industry Minister François-Philippe Champagne and Health Minister Mark Holland “announced the launch” of “Health Emergency Readiness Canada (HERC),” a new agency designed to ensure Canada is, uh, ready for health emergencies.

Hmmm…if only there were already organizations to deal with public health and emergency readiness situations….

Oh goodie! An opportunity to further grow the voting base....errr Public Service!
Right!?? Ya know, for a while now I've thought to myself... "We need ANOTHER agency that deals with the public health of Canadians, but one that isn't the Public Health Agency of Canada..."

More redundancy. More bloat. More money being spent on accomplishing nothing. Honestly, not a bad move for a government trying to bankrupt the country & screw over the next PM...

Hmmm…if only there were already organizations to deal with public health and emergency readiness situations….

Even scarier? Copying ideas from the EU ;)

Canada’s new pandemic preparedness agency aims to speed up vaccine development​

This follows a similar move by the European Union to create an agency in 2021 that not only tries to prepare the continent for pandemics, but seeks to learn from mistakes during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Back