• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trinity's Plan for the Weekend (includes Petawawa)

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Actually.. it doesn't really include Petawawa as much as it's
ALL Petawawa.  That's right, if you know where I live feel free
to break in because I won't be home.

I'm visiting Pet for the weekend. 

Up on Friday ..  So Friday and Saturday there is a possibility
of watching people get drunk while I photograph you all
for blackmail later on.  If anyone is in the area and I don't
hate you... feel free to see if we can have an impromptu
get together.  I can bring GIMPY HOM out if we can
convince his wife.

No No thats ok you can fun of my wounds.... I wont just sit here and sob myself to sleep

On a better note I suggest Kelesey and I would love a turn out, come on people I'm sick of going to Ottawa for meet and greets. Let's have one where I don;t have to drive 1.5 hours.

If your noticong alot of me in that sentence your right, It's all about Me and my Needs!

HitorMiss said:
If your noticong alot of me in that sentence your right, It's all about Me and my Needs!

Actually...

It's all about his wife.. and her needs.  Let's be serious. 
And its not about gratification... it's about getting HoM out of the
house so she can have some peace and quiet.

Let's save HitorMrs sanity... come to Kelseys.

Gimmie a timing and I'll try.

Regards

Trinity said:
I can bring GIMPY HOM out if we can convince his wife.

Convice me, heck I'll shove him out the door with or with out clothes on!  Please take him off my hands!   I mean I love my husband and cherish every moment we spend together, especially the ones where he's sleeping ever so quietly and it would be so easy to.....oops I was thinking out loud again wasn't I. :)

You guys go have fun, I'll be slaving away prepping for Turkey day.

HitorMRS said:
Convice me, heck I'll shove him out the door with or with out clothes on!  Please take him off my hands!   I mean I love my husband and cherish every moment we spend together, especially the ones where he's sleeping ever so quietly and it would be so easy to.....oops I was thinking out loud again wasn't I. :)

You guys go have fun, I'll be slaving away prepping for Turkey day.

HoMrs... You are my Hero!!  :rofl:

But, for all of us, please make sure he HAS clothes on...

I'm heading to Kelsey's tomorrow for lunch, I'll go again at night, be interesting to meet some faces behind the names here.

HitorMiss said:
Well it's padre idea he better make the timing...

Please GOD NO

Don't make me responsible for anything
I'm an officer.. thats a bad idea ;)

oh.. BBJ.. don't read that above part,

OK.. plans on leaving here....  noon or 1pm.

We could do early drink / evening thing  8pm???
Cause HitorMrs has promised me dinner  ;)

Trinity said:
Cause HitorMrs has promised me dinner  ;)

Yes, yes I have.  You will have several proper meals before you leave!  Can't have one of my main sources of entertainment on this site wasting away now can I.

I'll be there Friday at 2000 hrs as well for a couple of drinks. Just want to give Trinity some blackmail material>  :salute:

Someone feed Chimo several drinks for me.

Added: The Toronto Star reports several vats of holy wine have mysteriously disappeared from various religious organization in the GTA area. Witnesses report  a figure in Cadpats pushing said vats into a dark colored van while muttering "I will not reply to Trolls". Any citizen with knowledge of said individual are requested to contact Crimestoppers.

Well, I have previous arrangements for Saturday (and as much as I may like all of you, it's an open-bar wedding at the Chateau Laurier, with an abundance of attractive, single women  ;) ), but having been given no other choice by HoM, I'll be in Pet for Sunday. Mmmmm, turkey

Sig_Des said:
Well, I have previous arrangements for Saturday (and as much as I may like all of you, it's an open-bar wedding at the Chateau Laurier, with an abundance of attractive, single women  ;) ), but having been given no other choice by HoM, I'll be in Pet for Sunday. Mmmmm, turkey

I don't care if you are bigger than me...  I still have rank.
Spare bedroom is mine.  You can have the couch with the dog!  :p ;D ;)

Trinity said:
You can have the couch with the dog!  :p ;D ;)

I know HoM is short, but is there still room for both him and Des on the couch?  ;D

navymich said:
I know HoM is short, but is there still room for both him and Des on the couch?   ;D

If it comes between HoM or the Dog, I'll take the Doc  ;D

Back