• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trading Spouses

Blakey

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, in the end, I guess she "saw the light"?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464505634137914176

She needs to be admitted for psychiatric evalution...and soon!

Jesus christ get my light-sabre!
Their all dark sided!  We need to purify them!

Best bumper sticker ever.
"Dear god, save me from your followers"

Maybe she needs to see a doctor?  :eek:

>:D Further more, i wonder if her family realised she was that nuts? she freaked out about the moon? or the stars. >:D

Holy jeepers! Did you see the look on the kids' faces?  They think she's a nutbar.  I think someone is off her meds.

holy crap......

"her kids dont go to church or believe in god"

im scared

If she wasn't so huge I'd say she was a serious crackhead.

But, upon further review, I just decided to accept that she was just another wack job (there's always one on per episode it seems).  I was expecting her to start speaking in tongues or something to that effect. 

As a dideline, if I was the camera crew, I'd have been gone like a foreskin at the first hint of "Get out of my house" - there'd have been no telling this guy twice.

MM

it was funny when she said "i wanted to put some armour on and leave the house" ya ok there lady you'll need some armour all just to slide through the door frame..

elminister said:
The woman was just unhappy and therefore expressed herself. HAHA

thats what that screetching sound was?

oh thank god... i thought someone was torturing some stray cats....

You know what the sad thing is?  I believe my friends and I are addicated to this show.  Its very funny and we continuously laugh through the entire show.  But its reality TV, AND its on Friday nights.....we really should be doing something else!

But I cant help it!

Forget the " dark sided" people, we need to be afraid of people like her. I like in the end how she finally decided to keep the money, after she found out what it was for.  ???

It ticks me off when people don't bother to get to know someone, and proceed to judge them, as she did, based on their personal beliefs.

Once again, some dumbass human, taking allegorical ideology far too literally.

Humans have ruined every good religion.

[quote
[/quote]

Here's a real scary thought.

Out on a Booze up that night and wake up in the morning along side that !

Back