• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trades being closed

onecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, I‘m hoping to get more info here that I did this morning when I was talking with the recuiters in hamilton.

The two trades that i was going to be appling for are SigOp and Land Comm (227) I was told that Land comm is closed and won‘t be open til spring and that SigOp will soon be that way for a fews months as well. If they do get closed before I get though the system. )I‘m starting next week... okay I should of started sooner, but I can‘t really start training until feb) How long will take before they call me. I can wait til spring, late summer, but I want to get started in my career and i can‘t put my life hold waiting. The people who know the system here, what do they think of my chances of getting by april. My first choice is SigOp‘s and then land Comm.

I dunno if this can help, but when I joined up, I entered the forces in march and started training at the end of may. You don‘t have to start the training right away, so i‘d advice you make the procedures the soonest and if a course opens up and you just can‘t go to it because you have a life, then just say you aren‘t available and they‘ll probably offer a later course at the same time...

Back