• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Top General Say Army Ready For New Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!  I've got a batch to bottle next week.  A fine Chamblaise.....if you don't mind.

OMG!    What is this Oprah?   Keep the secret to yourself!
Ive got nothing to hide... ;D You?   ;)

Hey!   I've got a batch to bottle next week.   A fine Chamblaise.....if you don't mind.
Ill have to take your word on that, seeing as i have nothing to validate your claim.... ;)

LOL, wow, I'm in awe in total awe, i want to be just like you Blakey, all full of fire and vinegar, wow 16 years, amazing. Sorry i i had no idea i was in the presence of such greatness (bowing down and cursing the 12 years in Reserve that don't add up to your 16 in Reg) Why didn't i join Reg Force oh why what a world what a world lol, lighten up ok, my god man who cares, you dissed me i dissed you back, get over it, like i said before if you didn't send your smart a$$ remark, there wouldn't have been no problem so next time you think about being witty to a post just don't especially if your gonna knock me, you dish it out be prepared to take it. Over and OUT!!!

And that, gents, is the last word on that subject.  If someone wants to restart this thread, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back