• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Top Candidate

Quick clarification, a soldier who makes the minimum grade may not necessarily be a "minimum soldier", but one who strives for such a grade surely would classify as such. Im assuming thats what you were moving on aesop?

For the bent out of shape bit, I've seen a couple of guys act as if their career was over because they accumulated too many red chits or simply didnt get an award at grad. Not the case in any means, in fact...some of the top soldiers who earned alot of my respect on my BMQ and SQ are no longer in the Army.

Sh0rtbUs said:
Quick clarification, a soldier who makes the minimum grade may not necessarily be a "minimum soldier", but one who strives for such a grade surely would classify as such. Im assuming thats what you were moving on aesop?

Thats exactly what i was getting at.  Some soldiers are naturaly stronger performers than others.  I have seen soldiers ( some of the were my students) work their asses off and barely pass.  Those are not what i mean by "minimum soldiers".  Soldiers who come to courses with no intention of working hard and acheiving the best that they can because they are too lazy to put in the extra time it takes to get B or A are "minimum soldiers", and chances are that they will be this way their entire career.

Back