• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Ultimate Fighter 3 Finale 24 June

17thRecceSgt

If anyone has been following TUF 3, the Finale goes tonight at 10 pm (Atlantic time).

Link below for the fight card.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventdetail.fightCard&eid=200

Any predictions on the TUF 3 LHW and MW fights?

I think the LHW fight is going to be a good one, and the MW fight to be ho-hum.  Both the LHWs have good hands, although the limey seems to have combo ability between leg and hand strikes.  Should be a good one there!

The red-head, Ed Herman, is more talk than walk, and I don't think he has brought it.

Best fight of this season of TUF?  Next month, IMHO, the re-match of Shamrock and Ortiz.  I think Shamrock is in for another shite-kicking.

>:D

Yes, watch the "Bisbie" fight that lad can throw a punch...the only decent fight on the series this year was he and Ross...the rest well they left their best either home or at practice.

I like Josh he's a nice guy...but Bisbie is my boy...he's gonna rock his world.
I hope Ed gets pounded by Kendal...well I just don't like the boy he whines too much.

Tito is gonna lay Ken Shamrock out like a girlie boy...just like Matt Hughes did to Royce Gracie

Any other questions  ;D

Love UFC it rocks...Go Rich Franklin...did I mention I was a fan of his  ;D

HL

Michael Bisping over Josh Haynes, Ed Herman over Kendall.

Looking forward to some good fights tonight.

Prelim's on 1/2 hour before  >:D  Bonner and Griffin are MCing

Whats the Deal with ortiz's leg I heard it was fractured but hes is still gonna fight.
Josh has managed to surprise me, everyfight he manages to pull it off,  hes taught me that preservance and a gullitine chock will trump even the strongest looking individuals so I"m not going to go against him

I haven't heard anything on Ortiz's leg, 2 weeks to fight night for them...hope it goes!

Josh has heavy hands on short arms and alot of heart/desire.  The LHW fight is gonna get good!

I myself think that Red Head Ed is not able to stand with Kendall. 

Did anybody just watch that stout fight...terrible.Can't wait to see the shamrock Ortiz fight Ortiz will kick his ass again.

Mike Bisping won and that alone has made my night!

Good move on Dana's part with the dual contract again too.

I think Red Head Ed...ya.  Welcome to a world ya can't talk tuff.  RF is lookin at ya and sayin' this... :boring:

Steve said:
Mike Bisping won and that alone has made my night!

Good move on Dana's part with the dual contract again too.

Ok I will give you that but NOT the way Bonner-Giffin got their's.

Lets see the Ortiz-Shamrock go in 2 weeks.

Bye-Bye Ken    ::)

Well an enjoyable night at the fights as it were...
Looks like Kendall was the better man last night  ;D ...well I think he is a better fighter anyway.
Not sure why Ed got a contract but hey...I won't look forward to him fighting at any point in time down the road.
Well Bisping won  ;D ...go Bispie...hey I could have made some money if I was a betting man...lmao Would have sooner seen that dual contract with Josh and Bisping.

Keith Jarden looked good, fought well.
Kenny Florian rocks at 155 of course he is talented IMO anyway.

This Wednesday Bonner is squaring off with Evans...interesting...

HL

They would never give Josha  contract because no one want to see him with his shirt off,
He has the heart of a lion, and has overcome quite alot, a daughter with brain cancer, dropping 130 lbs and coming up from behind in some pretty brutal fight but I doubt they would let someone of his apperance in the NEW ufc. the Only person i can think of is Tim Sylvia in his comeback fight, he was looking portly too.

I think that was a son with brain cancer.

Ed doesn't/didn't seem to have his heart in it.  Perhaps he should stick to coaching.

Quagmire said:
I think that was a son with brain cancer.

Ed doesn't/didn't seem to have his heart in it.  Perhaps he should stick to coaching.

Ya the youngest one, Thor IIRC. 

Ref Ed, I think he is  :'( too much over the "Tito didn't pick me" crap.  lame.

Future Unknown said:
They would never give Josha  contract because no one want to see him with his shirt off,
He has the heart of a lion, and has overcome quite alot, a daughter with brain cancer, dropping 130 lbs and coming up from behind in some pretty brutal fight but I doubt they would let someone of his apperance in the NEW ufc. the Only person i can think of is Tim Sylvia in his comeback fight, he was looking portly too.

It was Josh's son who overcame the cancer, get your facts straight. Also, you're way off the mark. Josh has a lot of heart, but he isn't a well rounded fighter. This isn't a matter of how pretty he is. He summed it up by announcing that he's going to drop more weight and move down to 170. With his drive, tenacity and toughness, he should do quite well. He has room for improvement and we may see him again. Bisping was my call from the outset and I'm glad he made it. 12-0 now... think we'll be seeing a Bisping/Hamill match in the future? (Jesse got rocked for a 3rd time, gotta love it).

I originally called Kalib from Vancouver as my pick, but then Kendall won their fight. I personally think Shamrocks lame BS coaching "let" his team down. I always enjoyed Kens commentary at the end of the fights; "insert name here was winning and then he just gave up." Yeah, right Ken, you let those guys down and it showed, they walked on you and I think Kalib was a clear indication of that due to the month he had to sit on his ass after his first fight. Ed and Kendall's fight was one of the best I've seen, it was a back and forth battle and I'd personally have enjoyed a 4th deciding round. Dana made his choice due to their performance and power to them both. I think they both showed personal growth and I was surprised by Ed. IMHO, Kendall should gain some weight and move up to the LHW.

Matt Hamill's fight was enjoyable, he deserved to continue and I'm looking forward to a Bisping reunion. Love the UFC.

Back