• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The davidprogresso hijack - Re: The Matt Stopford Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord help me...I must be really grumpy today... a few questions:

1. Why is anyone responding to these obvious trolls
2. If every email solicits a response, a query or an "I've got a secret" why respond
3. If someone says (or implies) they know something no one else knows but NEVER shares it, why respond?
4. If someone seems to get off by thinking they know something you don't, why respond?

I have changed the tinfoil on my head, but I still have no urge to go get some book from RMC, or wait for... what was it he said? O yeah - him to "post complete correspondence from two former Ministers of National Defence, This includes a detailed reply by a CF Medical Officer."

How about some mod lock this up, and/or ask Mr. Progreso to put up or shut up? or warn him for ceaselessly trolling

GAAAAAA.... Trinity, please, come here and respond to the tolls.....

pronto said:

I am... I'm responding to you... aren't I??  ;D

pronto said:

That may be possible, as he has more than 10 posts so sicking Trinity onto him is fair game...

Me? I choose...Ignore.

ArmyVern said:
That may be possible, as he has more than 10 posts so sicking Trinity onto him is fair game...

Me? I choose...Ignore.

Not I,

I am amused, but intrigued by this chaps intentions...

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I am amused, but intrigued by this chaps intentions...
I ain't.

Mr. Progreso put up or shut up, and cease trolling. There are a number of pers on these very boards suffering from, or treating the very illnesses and injuries you hint about. I find it distasteful in the extreme. Start laying some facts out, or go away.

the 48th regulator said:
It was polite sarcasm....
I caught it brother, but this guy's ticking me off, and my subtler posts don't seem to sink in with anyone.

Ock,

Lemme play with him a wee bit longer.   I deserve it as he claims we are the Establishments fibbing about my disorder.

back to you my good progresso freund.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Lemme play with him a wee bit longer.

I saw tess say that to a bouncer back in 1996....

of course he then got dragged outside by 4 bouncers... with 40 highlanders
in kilt following...  I miss those days.  ;)

davidprogreso said:
Does the purple colour that signifies "directing staff" indicate some kind of imperial status?
No it doesn't indicate some kind of imperial status. A declaration of imperial status would go something like this.....
HIS ROYAL CANADIAN IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, THE EXALTED AND GLORIOUS WARSPITE THE FIRST, LORD OF THE TEN PROVINCES, MARSHAL OF THE NORTHERN TERRITORIES, EMPEROR OF THE DOMINION OF CANADA :king:
Now there's an imperial title for ya ;D

Your Majesty , may I humbly point out that you forget to name
two of your territories, Yukon and Nunavut ?

That's because Warspite isn't the boss of the YT, I AM...I am Queen of the Northern Lights, Empress of the Ice Floe, Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of the Mukluk and a really cool sourdough. 

Coll

the David Progresso hijack.....

has been hijacked  ;D

I'm hijacking it....AGAIN!

Take this thread to Cuba!

;)

(In all seriousness, though, I think this thread has seen its 15 minutes, no?)

von Garvin said:
Take this thread to Cuba!
;)
(In all seriousness, though, I think this thread has seen its 15 minutes, no?)

Which is about 14 more minutes than it deserved. I'll second your motion.

the David Progresso hijack.....

has been hijacked 

too funny

All hail Warspite!

THAT was hi-larious! I almost choked on my dip.

IF someone has something to contribute to this thread please contact one of the Mods to open it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back