• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Caramilk Secret (split from something and now meandering to something else]

camochick said:
Des, where's the thread about the caramilk bar >:D

I'm not a bloody Caramilk Technician....Trinity or Journeyman can answer this one

joonrooj said:
How do they get the caramel inside the Caramilk bars?

As a caramilk technician, sewer tech and rock painter (031)...

A frozen piece of caramel is placed on the lower half of the chocolate square. Then the top part of the chocolate is added, and stamped with the Cadbury logo.

Stay in your lane Kristal! (freakin' posers, first they claim to know about Caramilk, then before you know it, you hear them telling jump stories in the Legion  :mad:  )

This was obviously referred to experts!
Sig_Des said:
....Trinity or Journeyman can answer this one
They're made upside-down. A layer of chocolate goes into a mold (yes, with the bumps facing downward and the logo reversed). A layer of carmel goo is poured in. Then a layer of chocolate is poured over top. This becomes the smooth bottom, because....well, because gravity does that.

Tomorrow, we discuss why mirrors reverse images left-to-right, but not top-to-bottom (why your nametag is backwards on the wrong side, but you're not upside down)

.....now, back away from the chockie bars and get running, you fat bastards!
;)

Isn't revealing the caramilk secret a violation of OPSEC?  Surely such things are protected and not for public consumption.  ;)

Oh well, time for more PT to work off that last box of caramilk bars...    :-[

redleafjumper said:
Isn't revealing the caramilk secret a violation of OPSEC? 

I intentionally deleted the portion "...and then, something magical happens...."  No CFNCIU visits required.  ;)

Journeyman said:
This was obviously referred to experts!They're made upside-down. A layer of chocolate goes into a mold (yes, with the bumps facing downward and the logo reversed). A layer of carmel goo is poured in. Then a layer of chocolate is poured over top. This becomes the smooth bottom, because....well, because gravity does that.

.....now, back away from the chockie bars and get running, you fat bastards!
;)

I am running dammit! Not for long mind you but better to move your ass than sit on it.

Other great secrets of the universe such as why residents of Pickering are not all glowing in the dark will be answered in future installments of this thread.

TMM said:
Other great secrets of the universe such as why residents of Pickering are not all glowig in the dark will be answered infuture installments of this thread.

Caramilk has anti-radiation side-effects?

Sig_Des said:
I'm not a bloody Caramilk Technician....Trinity or Journeyman can answer this one

WHAT....

And I am some type of Caramilk Technician? 

When it comes to food and my job...  you can have
1) a communion wafer
2) a sip of wine

THATS IT... unless its a church pot luck dinner

What really scares me is you mentioned JM and apparently he did know the secret.  Must be
one of those secret airborne ninja JTF-2 secrets....

Trinity said:
Must be one of those secret airborne ninja JTF-2 secrets....

Can't be. Otherwise 3Horse would have sorted it out.

Ooops.....inside voice....inside voice!!

Trinity said:
WHAT....

1) a communion wafer
2) a sip of wine

What really scares me is you mentioned JM and apparently he did know the secret.  Must be

So, if you, somehow managed to get me into a church, just how much of a sip would I get?

Sig_Des said:
So, if you, somehow managed to get me into a church, just how much of a sip would I get?

LOL

I'll let you in on a little Anglican secret...take communion in churches with an active women's league. They always have the best wine ;D

Trinity said:
WHAT....

1) a communion wafer
2) a sip of wine

"The government cannot confirm or deny JTF 2's involvement in the operation of making 'Caramilk bars' or the location that the operation  is takes place"

P.S How many carbs do the communion wafers have? I'm on a low carb diet.

FINALLY - something I can speak to with authority.

My career has included a stint at Cadbury's responsible for Quality Control on the Caramilk line, along with the Wunder Bar, Bar Six and Crunchie lines.

Now.....having said that I can say that Journeyman is close but has not yet earned the slightly used cigarillo.

And that is all I can say about that.  I value my first born's life - most days.  ;D

Journeyman said:
Even with.....
Quote from: Journeyman on Yesterday at 10:35:35
"...and then, something magical happens...."

hey...  I could say "then something magical happens" during communion
too (Transubstantiation)... and I'd be just as close to describing the
Caramilk secret!! ;) ;)

Sorry, little theological humour. At least one of you has to get it.

For those who don't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation

After reading about Transubstantiation, I have little shivers of visions of us being slightly cannibalistic.  ;D

TMM said:
LOL

I'll let you in on a little Anglican secret...take communion in churches with an active women's league. They always have the best wine ;D

Or be the youngest daughter of an Anglican priest who stores the comunion wine in his study in the basement of the rectory...

And people wonder why port was my drink of choice as a teen ::)  SHEESH!!

Back