• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tattoo Photo Thread

i got the leaf and crossswords on my upperarm/shoulder. i want to get a banner type put under it with canadas motto in latin. and maybe the tutor crown on top, but i am wondering about the crown...

just like the crest under my name, but w/o the crown.... it looks really good... i like it a lot

hopefully do you have a picture of the actual tattoo?

Oh and as for the NAZI tattoo im jewish so that one doesn‘t fly so well with me

Does anyone have a tattoo with a skull and crossed Ak-47s? I‘ve been playing around with it in photoshop, but the AKs magazines never look quite right crossed over...

I was thinking about C7s but AKs just look so much more badass...

On my right shoulder I have a maple leaf and around it it says Made in Canada. I plan on getin my birth date under it. an example is..Est.1983.
They did a great job a recomend Way Cool Tattoos.

No! Not going to tell this story. Too embarrassing. Must ... stop ... typing! Can't ... control ... fingers ...

Tpr. Orange, one caveat that I haven't seen here: if there is going to be text with your tattoo, make sure your tattoo artist can spell.

We had one young 'un in the C. of D. who was kind of keen to be a percussionist. He trained with and would fill in from time to time for our base drummer, M/Cpl. Nelson â Å“Boom-boomâ ? Bishop. Our young hero decides that he will get a tattoo to memorialize his accomplishments.

One Monday morning we turn up at the gym for P.T. and pte. Youngster has a bandage on the outside of his right forearm. After much ragging, we finally convinced him to let us take a peek. Under the bandage was a powder-blue bunny, Thumper from the movie Bambie, with the words: â Å“Bomb-Bomb Jr.â ? tattooed beneath.

Beaver!

I know there was a similar thread awhile back, but I wanted to try again. Not a lot of CDN designs at the shops here in Phoenix. I need some ideas. Just Canadian/Patriotic please. Not interested in "mom", crosses, skulls, etc. Some Gunner tattoos might be interesting as well...

get your Regiment badge, Canadian military badge or like my friend did...a nice Canadian maple leaf.

I saw one on the bus very recently that looked kinda neat. It was a maple leaf flag and above it was written ‘Made in‘ and below it a date (I assume a birthday). Like I said, it looked neat, but I‘m not sure I‘d want my birthday advertised on my forearm like that.

A friend of mine has a nice one. It‘s the canadian flag, but instead of being a rectangle it is the shape of the country.It has all the large bodys of water ( great lakes,east and west coastlines)outlined in blue.I find it one of the sharpest looking canadian tattoos i‘ve seen.

that looks kinda cool, a little big for me..and not my preferred location though

:D

Thats pretty much the same as my friends.His is on his arm though.

i got a bright red maple leaf wraped in barbed wire....barbed wire = my element i serve from (army duh) and the leaf the country i swear to protect

Hmm - that sounds interesting cbty...

I already have a taz...have a tattoo shop working up a quote for my clan badge - that will go on my leg.. last one will be something Canadian

ShOrtbUs, and everyone else,

Heavy Sigh....Please post your pictures to the photo album and then link them. DO NOT put them in your post!

Sorry, I saw it done in previous posts and wasnt sure if the photo albums were meant for that purpose or what.

Originally posted by Sh0rtbUs:
[qb] Sorry, I saw it done in previous posts and wasnt sure if the photo albums were meant for that purpose. Its been noted [/qb]

my buddy who is part brit part canadian got a maple leaf with the inside like the union jack

Originally posted by muskrat89:
[qb] Hmm - that sounds interesting cbty...

I already have a taz...have a tattoo shop working up a quote for my clan badge - that will go on my leg.. last one will be something Canadian [/qb]
How about the Colour‘s with "UBIQUE" with "Does not mean all over the F‘n Place" ;)

Back