• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sworn In

Who

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched that same exact video at the CFRC in Hamilton when I went in for my paperwork.
I wanted to watch it again too. Thanks alexpb.  :)

Umm, lol this may be a tad late, but i was talking to a guy at my work and he said he got sworn in in Cambridge, and we're both in Kitchener, but im going full time infantry, does anybody know if i get sworn in (tomorrow morning btw), in the kitchener recruitment center or somewhere else?

if anybody knows by tomorrow morning, it'll be greatly appreciated.

You'll be sworn in at the recruting centre, you have to be an "employee" before they'll foot the bill for airfare or whatever to St. Jean. Good Luck.

hey there i was wondering if anyone could discribe to me in detail the procedure of getting sworn in( leave out the signing of the papers) im just interested to know if there are songs played and what you recite and if you can swear on other things besides the bible

ps that movie is freaking awesome

so i was sworn in last WED and wow it was everything i hoped it to be...im doing the part time BMQ for 10 weekends strait at the royal jefferson armoury in edmonton alberta...i was wondering if there were any eddies around this site?  if so...i could rlly use some knowledge of urs! 

just something interesting to add to this form.

well, i got sworn in on the 21st of march, and very glad that i did because i have gained knowledge and some understanding of the military for my BMQ this summer. when i got sworn in it was our RSM who swore me in. i was very proud to have someone from my regiment do that. however, the new recruits(going in this weekend) are going to DNDHQ to get sworn in by Gen. Rick Hillier!!!! i mean wow thats incredible! now let me ask you all this: would u sacrafice going in every thursday nite untill now for being sworn in by ur own unit? or would u wait till near the beginning of summer BMQ and get to meet Gen. Hillier and all that and have him swear u in?

actually youravatar is mistaken as well, upon further reconciliation it was a major.

Hey Guys just wanted to post that after getting rejected twice for asthma i finally got cleared of it and now im getting sworn in August 9th  :salute: to all the people who are going through similar things just stick it out nothing worth doing is easy have a great summer everyone :cdn:
Ryan

hey congrats Army rules im going MSE op in the airfeild engineers reserve unit in my hometown should be going to boredon in september sometime for my basic :salute:

Back