• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

suggestions

JackD

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi! May I suggest a"clearance site" - one in which a topic is introduced here - for the moderators to review for acceptability - for example i have found this site - when looking for military tunnels and bunkers in the UK - the site is www.gutterfighting.org - It deals with Fairbairne-Sykes and his colleagues - their history and fighting techniques and fight training techniques - Now  the question is is this acceptable for this to be discussed on this web-site? The information on pistol shooting and training - indeed on knife-fighting and stick-fighting can be invaluable for members on this site and is of topical interst particularly in the infantry forum - especially on how to set-up realistic ranges. In addition, because of Mr. Fairbairne history - and that he did act as a trainer for the Canadian army - and because of his work in Shang-hai, not to mention his work with Commandos and SOE,the article is worth reviewing in the history section. The pictures on the site are reproductions of the originals in the manuals.  Thus it is of merit and consideration. But for the good of the web-site, I think it should be reviewed first - again the site is: http://www.gutterfighting.org/Main.html.

If you're not sure about a topic, just send the contents to one of the Staff prior to posting it.

Back