• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Go Barca!!  Break Rin-Fall-Do's leg while you're at it.

Hey!!  He's improved a great deal over the last two years!  Doesn't dive nearly as often, and also doesn't cry as much when he misses a shot.  ;)

He's a turd, him and Rooney could die in a fiery crash, and the Premiership would only be better off for it.

Back on topic:  Membrane cleaning, day two; revenge of the caustic soda batch tank.

About to get on parade for0800, as we have a medals parade, and thats in 20 mins.

PPCLI Guy said:
Doing advanced "PER Avoidance Drills".

Same here  ;D and trying to figure out why my COC wants PER's for Sappers when according to CFPAS they aren't entitled to one  :-\

NFLD Sapper said:
Same here  ;D and trying to figure out why my COC wants PER's for Sappers when according to CFPAS they aren't entitled to one  :-\

Aren't required to have one.....

Still looking at courses I could take at MUN.

Hmm, German or no German....

;)
Baker

Baker said:
Still looking at courses I could take at MUN.

Hmm, German or no German....

You mean French of course  :D !
(Careful, link to picture with adult content)

GAP said:
Tomorrow they will be the ones wearing snowshoes.....  ;D

With any luck, they'll just stay home - though can't see that happening...

MM

Sitting.... at work... answering phones... Waiting
For my re enrollmet papers to go through... Sigh  :crybaby:

sitting at my desk, eating my lunch, listeing to radio...looking for a way to fit my tasking into the schedule I have to complete it. :-\

Procrastinating to all ends of the earth from studying for my final exam.

At work, covering a colleague's class...Grade 9 drama. They're watching Grease...good lord!
Can't wait for next period, at least I can teach some history!  Oh well, work is done by 3 and tomorrow is Friday.  ;D

listening to talk radio grilling the new Canucks GM while reviewing new fiscal year budgets.

Back