• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

i am looking at getting into airsoft, besides that, listening to music, looking a picture and thinking about my move to ottawa

Just filling myself up with an XL Black caffeine after finally just crawling out of the Mess Kit ...

Owies in my head ...  :-\

Trying to wake up..... the same as Vern, with copious amounts of caffeine

Wishing I didnt have to shave my beard off for work tomorrow.Wondering when I should start PDR's....not yet.

Just cut my lawn, baked some cookies because that's all the food I had in my house.. and now looking I'm going to watch some of the ol faithful tube.

Currently biting my knuckles, following the Penguins and Wings into the 3rd OT.

Just finished a good run, now for a bit more study time, and then off to bed. Morning comes way too fast when you have school.  :blotto: Although today was a good day because we got to disect the organs of a 70kg pig. It was sweet!

wow that must have been an exciting game...
thank god I went to bed though,

(eating mini wheats, about to go to work)

About to go pick my better half up and take take her out for breakfast.  Then come home and do boring mundane jobs around the house all day.  Then tomorrow is the real creme de la cream.  I get my wisdom teeth out rendering me useless and unable to run for at least 4 days.  Ya  :-[ 

Shaking my head at the stupidity of humanity after, wait for it, the theft of one of my shoes from a local gym.

Yeah, I'm at fault for not locking up my street shoes (like I have for the past 5 years or so), but how dumb is stealing ONE shoe?  Not to mention the orthopedic insole (cost per shoe:  $100).

Thanks.... :(

milnewstbay said:
Shaking my head at the stupidity of humanity after, wait for it, the theft of one of my shoes from a local gym.

Yeah, I'm at fault for not locking up my street shoes (like I have for the past 5 years or so), but how dumb is stealing ONE shoe?  Not to mention the orthopedic insole (cost per shoe:  $100).

Thanks.... :(

Be on the lookout for a one-legged thief.......or one with mis-matched shoes.

Sorry, couldn't resist, that bites about having anything stolen.

Hey milnewstbay. take comfort in the fact there will be some one legged thief out there that will now be comforatble with your shoes and your $100 insole. ;D  Some people.
Although, I have a good one, my neighbor in Oromocoto, got a brand new bbq, which being a guy made him very happy.  He had only had if for a week or so and one afternoon he went out to bbq and someone had stolen the lid off of it.  Nothing else, just the lid.  Needless to say, he was a little steamed, can't say as I blame him.  Do you live in Oromocto?  Maybe it was the same bonehead ;D

Sorry about your shoe :-[

Back