• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Woke up,
Last nights beer and rum said go back to bed,
But the pasties wouldn't let me.

Summer's here, and it's about friggin time.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Woke up,
Last nights beer and rum said go back to bed,
But the pasties wouldn't let me.

Summer's here, and it's about friggin time.

Midget
HEY! You have summer?!?!

Send some out this way! All we got is fog!

;)
Baker

Baker said:
HEY! You have summer?!?!

Send some out this way! All we got is fog!

;)
Baker

I'll FedEx some out your way right away.
It should arrive in time for Autumn  :D

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I'll FedEx some out your way right away.
It should arrive in time for Autumn  :D

Midget
Summer in Autumn? Well, is that what they say is global warming?

;D
Baker

I'm sitting here marvelling at the big yellow thing in the sky. After endless days of rain, the sun is back!  ;D

The other fella leaves tomorrow for a week-long conference in TO, and I'll be here dog and house sitting while he's away. I don't really know anyone in NB so it's going to be rather a long week, methinks.  :p

ArmyVern said:
Well that's pretty close to Oromocto.

Are you allowed out for beers (or rye & cokes)??  >:D

You're in Oromocto? Of course I'm allowed out for beers! The dog won't mind. ;) When and where? I'm free all week long. :D

Celticgirl said:
You're in Oromocto? Of course I'm allowed out for beers! The dog won't mind. ;) When and where? I'm free all week long. :D

- Uh-oh...  somebody call the Uh-oh squad, Vern is organizin'.

;D

Celticgirl said:

I'm good for any night. 'Cept Friday of course because there's a little ritual thing that I do between the Mess & Griffens Friday evening.

How about Wednesday night ... the Hilltop. Or whenever/whatever is good for you; just let me know and I shall take my broom out for a ride.

ArmyVern said:
I'm good for any night. 'Cept Friday of course because there's a little ritual thing that I do between the Mess & Griffens Friday evening.

How about Wednesday night ... the Hilltop. Or whenever/whatever is good for you; just let me know and I shall take my broom out for a ride.

Wednesday at the Hilltop it is. :)  I'll need you to PM me with some directions, though. I'm not familiar with this area just yet.

Hilltop Pub & Steak House, (506) 458-9057
152 Prospect St E, Fredericton, New Brunswick

Just down from the Fredericton Mall IIRC

NFLD Sapper said:
Hilltop Pub & Steak House, (506) 458-9057
152 Prospect St E, Fredericton, New Brunswick

Just down from the Fredericton Mall IIRC

Oh, ok...I must drive by it all the time then. I thought it must be a bar in Oromocto. I just drove down Prospect St. a few minutes ago.  :p  I'll keep an eye out for it when I head to the mall later. Thanks, Sapper!

ArmyVern said:
How about Wednesday night ... the Hilltop.

I'm back from the mall and having a good laugh at myself. Not only do I drive by this place all the time when I'm in Freddy, but I actually had dinner there one evening just last month! I'm not just blonde today, I'm super blonde!  ;D :p

Back