• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Snowbirds pilot suspended for alleged sexual misconduct

Or the entire "civilian police are taking over" was a gigantic smoke and mirrors game for show 😉

My guess is there are a lot of "you catch it, you clean it" going on.

Now, if the CFMP/CAF didn't try the "primacy of the military justice system" bullshit for all criminal code files which are best suited to be pushed into a civilian court in the first place, the CAF wouldn't be in this position to begin with.

Setting aside the legal issues what impact does this have on the Snowbirds? Is there a spare pilot for the solo position or does the entire team stand down for the current performance season?

Setting aside the legal issues what impact does this have on the Snowbirds? Is there a spare pilot for the solo position or does the entire team stand down for the current performance season?
They've been performing since the displacement of the pilot in question (except for bad weather), so I suspect the show will continue to go on.

"you catch it, you clean it"
Love it! Bang on. If charges have be laid, one assumes all the evidence is gathered and the matter is now in the hands of the civilian justice system, not the civilian police. If charges have been laid and all the evidence is not gathered, I wouldn't touch it. The fate of a case rests with whoever touched it last.

Back