• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

sittin here at BMQ week 9

smittymed

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Well as you can guess by the title, I am here at St, Jean\Garrison just starting week 9 (shooting range) aka Farnahm.
My simplist advice, pay attention, ask questions. do as you are directed and you will survive.
In my time here I have seen many people get recoursed for dumb things. Its not worth it. just play the game.
Bring blister tape. I gotta run but if you have specific q's messge me. ill respond as quick as i can

no after week five you have access to the computor lab. You will lose your electronics until week five. Well im of to Farnham for a week talk to you all later

Any vets know if were allowed to take books along with us? Or if there's personal (laptop) internet access after the first four weeks?
I know we're tight on time, but I have a few essential books and materials I like to reference every once in a while, pretty key.

Lemme know,

P

pmath said:
Any vets know if were allowed to take books along with us? Or if there's personal (laptop) internet access after the first four weeks?
I know we're tight on time, but I have a few essential books and materials I like to reference every once in a while, pretty key.

Lemme know,

P

Any guesses as to how many times these questions have been asked?

George Wallace said:
Any guesses as to how many times these questions have been asked?

Sorry George, just looking for a one liner yes or no to both the questions. I'll look it up myself.

pmath said:
Sorry George, just looking for a one liner yes or no to both the questions. I'll look it up myself.

Ask and ye shall receive:  Yes. Or, no.

Looks like it really depends on your PO's.
Granted.

As for books and stuff, the easy answer is yes you can have books if they fit in your personal locker. The trick is having the time to read them. Computers are aloud after week 5 usually but there is no wireless, so you need to use your cell as the modem. There really isnt a lot of free time so dont worry about the comforts of home. Most platoons right now are being alowed their cell phones but the time is limited usually between 1900 and 2130. Same for with the pay phones on the floor. If you dont have a cell yo ucan get phone cards at the canex for 10 or 20 bucks and they are rated at 3 cents a minute.

I just returned from week 9 farnham and it was great. Make sure you take care of your feet during before the ruck march and you will do fine Always hydrate while at the mega and take lots of vitamin C. Anti bacteria juice is great to keep in your pocket.

Well heading into week 11 farnham. cannt wiat. Btw getting tear gassed in week 10 ads a nice bit of excitement...

just starting week 10.  Can't wait to try out the gas mask we've been hauling around for 9 weeks now.

Yikes you will definitely have to let us know how that goes, thats the one thing thats freaks me out a bit for my upcoming BMQ. Good luck!!

well i can't wait for the tear gas i think that it will be a good experience... anything like the police pepper spray have had that before.

I was a little bit upset too when the gas chamber EX day come during my BMOQ. I enter in the gas chamber, I get out of it and wanted to do it again. Really nice experience, I enjoy it ! Your turn right now ! :)

Sheesh, enjoyed it? Something makes me doubt that. Tolerated maybe?
If that IS the case.....any tips? Other than "dont breathe"  :p

Back