• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

should I drop a Canadian military career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTFA

Reaction score
Just finished my first official Quebecois college/university certificate, already had a minor in managerial economics from Paris ISG, missing a third certificate to get my BA/BSC, now my reasoning is, should I drop the Canadian army candidacy project and just go for the Norwegian one or even the FFL?

Was required to disclose medical information and previous Abilify RX with Abilify court order was brought up. Also tried lithium 900 mg and 1200 mg. Not a secret but I have cyclothymia hyperthymic temperament with hyperthyrodoisim and low TSH which gets mistaken for ADHD and bipolar affective disorder.

Getting a literary degree (mix of humanities, history, philosophy).

So what structure thinks amusing that I have 5 tax different taxation numbers (Canada Norway, France, Sweden and Greece).

No one here can or will give you the answer you seek. Notwithstanding, from what information you've provided, it may be a good idea to convert your plan B into plan A.

"Norway" and "Abilify" rings a bell. Were you previously on these means under another name and subsequently banned? Are we going to go through this again?

I was subject to criminal harassment and then stalking before getting accused of my PTSD yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back