• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shirts and Gitch Folding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

Inactive
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have the measurements for the cardboard squares used for folding shirts and gitch?

TN2IC said:
You fold your clothes? I just leave mine in a pile...
;)

I thought the Sgt on course did the laundry for you while you are at breakfast. Am I mistaken in this?  :P

I thought the SSM at CFSCE moved your clothes from the washer to to dryer for you?

No no... it was the CSM.... he's a pretty good guy about it.

Hahaha, thanks guys. Point taken.  ;D

-1 to me.

Sorry bud... had to say it. Why do you want to know this stuff anyways? It's says on your profile your done DP1.  Or did I misunderstand that?

You will get that info when you are on Course......seeing as not all CF furniture is the same across the country, the measurements will be different.

I've CT'd, going to do a whole new DP1, we had them on my SQ, but I never got around to measure them, as they were always taken.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do like before, screw up a bunch of times and get yelled at for it, and when the yelling stops realise that I've done it right.  ;)

Check the boards in your shacks, or on the back of your door...standards should be posted up. Or in your course senior book.

Question answered....see the book, it's got all the answers.

LOCKED.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back