• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

September 13 BMQ .. a question or two though!

si arn

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I called today for an update on my application, and well I would say it was a good update!

I have been "selected" as a Steward, and he said something along the lines of, "you have a spot in BMQ starting Sept 13"

Now, he also said, this is not totally official because I need to recieve the ACTUAL offer of employment phone call, he was a bit surprised I hadn't yet.

Anyway a couple questions!

1.  I dont like putting the cart before the horse, but does this mean the wait is over, I've done it!  Now just await that official call, and Sept 13.

2.  Anybody else starting BMQ on this date!?

I've been training physically for a year almost, but having a date at the end of the tunnel IS SO NICE.. ahhh time to kick it up a notch  :D

Thanks to any who reply!

Congrats!!! Yea im also heading out for September,13 in borden. the same thing happen to me as well got the offer then few days latter got the offical offer with sworn in date and start date. :salute:

Well it only took a couple hours, lol they called me at work with the official offer! 

My bootcamp is at Borden aswell!  I guess we may meet each other!  My name is Tyler

si arn said:
Well it only took a couple hours, lol they called me at work with the official offer! 

My bootcamp is at Borden aswell!  I guess we may meet each other!  My name is Tyler

TYLER!

You are not going to BOOT CAMP.

That was fast feels good to get that last call. Someone set up a group for people starting BMQ in Borden check it out on facebook under canadian forces bmq sept 13 2010. Borden,Ont.  :army: :yellow:

You guys should join the facebook group we got going for Sept 13 bmq.

Back