• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SELECTION FOR FY 05/06

As promised:

161 Infantry
82 RMS
59 MSE Ops
5 AC OP
18 ATIS TECH
29 ACS TECH
1 AMMO TECH (Component Transfer)
3 AD ARTY
4 FD ARTY
64 AVN TECH
12 AVS TECH
28 BOSUN
46 CBT ENGR
13 COMM RSCH
9 CONST TECH
32 COOK
13 ARMD
6 DENT TECH
1 DENT TECH2
9 EDT TECH
5 EGS TECH
3 FCS TECH
9 HULL TECH
15 IMAGE TECH
1 INT OP (SKLD)
8 LCIS TECH
12 LMN
3 MAR EL
3 MAR ENG MECH
8 MAT TECH
1 MED LAB TECH
1 MED RAD TECH
17 MED TECH
4 MET TECH
5 NCI OP
8 NAV COMM
3 NES OP
1 NE TECH (A)
2 NE TECH (C)
3 NE TECH (T)
1 NW TECH
9 PH TECH
1 POSTAL CLK
2 RM TECH
9 SIG OP
3 SONAR OP
22 STWD
46 SUP TECH
18 TFC TECH
15 VEH TECH
5 WFE TECH
18 WPN TECH (L)

is this a break down for the whole fiscal year or first quarter?
thanks

Thanks kincanucks!!!

kincanucks said:
First selection results are now in with 856 applicants boarded and 856 selected.

so is that mean that if u were on the merit list for one of those trade, u automatically got selected??

if no, what I'm sure is   :), can u explain what "applicants boarded" mean???

64 AVN techs, does that mean that they have 64 offers out already for AVN or is that the planned number of recruiting this year?

dan476 said:
is this a break down for the whole fiscal year or first quarter?
thanks

This is the first selection for the FY.  There will be more.

Zim said:
Thanks kincanucks!!!

so is that mean that if u were on the merit list for one of those trade, u automatically got selected??

if no, what I'm sure is   :), can u explain what "applicants boarded" mean???

If you were merit listed on this selection then you should have been selected.

mbhabfan said:
64 AVN techs, does that mean that they have 64 offers out already for AVN or is that the planned number of recruiting this year?

Yes there will b 64 offers for AVN TECH the intake number for this FY has not been released but I suspect it will be more than 64.

I have received some PMs from applicants whose name, for some reason, has been dropped from the merit list and were not included on this board but were included on the last board in Jan.  All CFRC/Ds had to take some action a couple of weeks ago to make sure that their merit listed applicants from FY 04/05 would be included on this selection board for FY 05/06.  I have this bad feeling that maybe this wasn't done in some cases.  Now before you call and start screaming at your respective CFRC/Ds make sure that there would have been no reason that you know of that could have caused you to be unmerited.  For example, you didn't pass you PT again, something showed up in your latest background check, nobody has been able to get a hold of you, something has happen to your medical status, etc.  Remember there are a lot of applicants and it is your job to call every once in a while to make that your file is still good to go.  Cheers.

Looks like I got left out again. :mad: I wonder if someone just doesn't like me in CFRC.

When should we get the call from CFRC/Ds if we get selected??

and thanks again  ;)

Once they receive the official offer from CFRG HQ and it may take a few weeks before all of the offers are in.

I handed my applications March 02/05 do you think that I would be able to get merit listed for BMQ but I haven't done my tests yet. Oct? Hopefully :D

armyrules said:
I handed my applications March 02/05 do you think that I would be able to get merit listed for BMQ but I haven't done my tests yet. Oct? Hopefully :D

You will be merit listed when you have passed the CFAT, the drug screening, the interview, the medical, the background check and the medical.

3 weeks later and no call yet   :crybaby:    did CFRC/Ds got all offer or it can can still take a few weeks??

when i called recruiter last week about this selection board, he wasn't know anything about that, it is normal??

cant wait   ;D    i have to take some important decision and need put in consideration.................im so busy!!!

cheer   ;)

It's alright man .. I've been waiting for 3 weeks myself and no word yet. I was told probably around a month so .... almost to week 4. I hope I hear something then

kincanucks said:
First selection results are now in with 856 applicants boarded and 856 selected.   While the results are not official until a offer is sent from CFRG to the CFRC/Ds I can tell you unofficially if you were one of the lucky ones.   Just PM me with your name and CFRC/D and trade.   First breakdown is:

536/856 English selected.
310/856 French selected.
161 Infantry
82 RMS
59 MSE Ops
hi kancanucks, my name is Ricardo Candelon and my first trade was Comm rsh(291)...im suppose to be on the merit list sence jan05...is it possible for you to find out if i gat selected? plz
im in Montreal

I handed in my apps March 03 and no call. I called them to check on my file and they said that  Ishould do my tests in April  and I haven't heard from them yet. Do you uys think that I should give them a ring?

Back