• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
d_edwards said:
Is there a reason that recruiting centers like to keep this information to themselves?

Probably to prevent the possibility of misinformation spreading...

Wouldnt qant an office in Ontario stating that somethibg is one way and one in Alberta says its a different way.

d_edwards said:
Is there a reason that recruiting centers like to keep this information to themselves?

Maybe because if recruits who are merit listed knew the selection dates, they'd be calling the CFRC constantly.

PMedMoe said:
Maybe because if recruits who are merit listed knew the selection dates, they'd be calling the CFRC constantly.

Comedian over here...

Look dude, if youve got nothing nice to say to anyone (which a majority of posts ive read by you show no pleasantries) dont say it.

Dont give me that bullshit about "the Platoon Commanders wont be talking to you nicely so youd better get used to it" because you arent training us, you are an equal here.

Treat your equals with respect and maybe contribute something to this thread instead of jumping in only to bash those who want this so badly.

Replying will get you no where, as in, I will not be replying back.

steiner0400 said:
Treat your equals with respect and maybe contribute something to this thread instead of jumping in only to bash those who want this so badly.

I think her post on why the CFRC's keep info to themselves was much more helpful then yours calling her out. She may not be pleasant at all time's but her answers are exactly what most recruits on here need to hear, a dose of reality.

And to say you are equals is a stretch of the imagination.....

steiner0400 said:
Comedian over here...

Look dude, if youve got nothing nice to say to anyone (which a majority of posts ive read by you show no pleasantries) dont say it.

Dont give me that bullshit about "the Platoon Commanders wont be talking to you nicely so youd better get used to it" because you arent training us, you are an equal here.

Perhaps, instead of being a smartass, you check the profile of the person posting before making such an assss of yourself. 

First, PMedMoe is not a "dude" but a woman.......A woman with over 20 years service and substantial rank.......A woman, who for all you know, may land up training you someday.....Definitely not one of your "equals".......If you don't want to listen to such advice as  "the Platoon Commanders wont be talking to you nicely so you'd better get used to it", then perhaps you have chosen the wrong profession to aspire to.  I am sure none of us really care if you reply back or not, so that is irrelevant. 

George Wallace said:
Perhaps, instead of being a smartass, you check the profile of the person posting before making such an assss of yourself. 

First, PMedMoe is not a "dude" but a woman.......A woman with over 20 years service and substantial rank.......A woman, who for all you know, may land up training you someday.....Definitely not one of your "equals".......If you don't want to listen to such advice as  "the Platoon Commanders wont be talking to you nicely so you'd better get used to it", then perhaps you have chosen the wrong profession to aspire to.  I am sure none of us really care if you reply back or not, so that is irrelevant.

:goodpost:

steiner0400 said:
Comedian over here...

Newsflash: That was not an attempt at humour.  That is the scenario I imagined, based on the amount of "Anyone hear anything yet?" posts in this thread (and others), which I know does not represent all recruits in the system.  I can only imagine the number of applicants who would be calling daily (if not by the hour) if they knew the selection date for their trade.

Let's leave the posts content to the actual topic title. It's not fun shuffling through pages of useless information and people bickering.

Now back to selection dates, has anyone heard anything? My recruiting center said the would be closed this week starting today. So I was wondering if that was across Canada or just specific to my RC. If that's the case, I'm just assuming here, but maybe the calls will roll out for the May 26th and June 2nd selection all together possibly.

JStacey said:
Let's leave the posts content to the actual topic title. It's not fun shuffling through pages of useless information and people bickering.

Now back to selection dates, has anyone heard anything? My recruiting center said the would be closed this week starting today. So I was wondering if that was across Canada or just specific to my RC. If that's the case, I'm just assuming here, but maybe the calls will roll out for the May 26th and June 2nd selection all together possibly.

My RC (london) is set to be closed this Friday, and re open for Monday. What effect this will have on the contact of new recruits is unknown.

Patience buddy, patience..

JStacey said:

My CFRC is still open, mind you they are closed for like the 7th Friday in a row.

d_edwards said:

need to know basis. "just wait for the call" thats all everone is told from whenever they are interviewed/merit listed. :)

in my interview way back in late january, i asked my interviewer if i could just get an idea about when i can expect the call, he said anywhere from a week to few months (my application was "highly competative", as he told me). he probably knew this but next selection date for armoured soldier wasnt for another 5 months (from what i know).

steiner0400 said:
Comedian over here...

I'm not sure what delusion your suffering from but, forum or not, you are not equal to the majority of posters here.

If you're inclined not to listen to the opinion of your professional betters, don't respond.

Thumbing your electronic nose will only create bunfights and then I'll have to get nasty.

CALLS ARE GOING OUT GUYS!!!!!! just got my call (not from my mom this time) from new westminister for armoured soldier for reg force. bmq starts 21 july to 10 oct. be patient!!!

tejsinghm said:
CALLS ARE GOING OUT GUYS!!!!!! just got my call (not from my mom this time) from new westminister for armoured soldier for reg force. bmq starts 21 july to 10 oct. be patient!!!

Congrats! Good to know New Westminster CFRC is actually up and kicking today.

tejsinghm said:

Awesome! Congratulations!!! Here's hoping I get one too!

tejsinghm said:

Nice men ! Have a nice career in the Canadian Armed Forces !
I take the same trade I hope I get the call !! My CFRC is close this week

tejsinghm said:

Congrats buddy! Hope to see you there, whens your swearing in? Or have they not said anything about that yet?

steiner0400 said:
Congrats buddy! Hope to see you there, whens your swearing in? Or have they not said anything about that yet?
swearing in is on 25 june.
thanks everybody. ya'll are gonna get ur calls too very soon. :D

Just got my call from CFRC Hamilton guys. Reg Force Infantry, swearing in on the 16th of July and leaving for BMQ on the 19th!!

tejsinghm said:
Congrats man you must be so excited, now time to go home and check my caller Id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back