• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the official call today and accepted my offer of Vehicle Tech.  ;D

Brandonfw said:
I got the official call today and accepted my offer of Vehicle Tech.  ;D

Awesome! I am still waiting on contact from my recruiting center about scheduling all my stuff, if they don't contact me this week I will be contacting them next Wednesday.

Just got the call, looks like I'll be heading to BMQ July 28th for infantry! Couldn't be happier.

Looks like they are making lots of infantry calls right now...
Does anyone know (or have an educated guess!) as to when upcoming selections for ACISS might be? I see the trade is still "In Demand".. (although it seems to be kind of a 'grey area' as to what that actually means!)
As you can see by my signature, I'm still in the process.. med forms are in waiting for some follow-up there.. just wondering about dates for that trade. Any help/insight would be appreciated!

stayfrosty said:
Looks like they are making lots of infantry calls right now...
Does anyone know (or have an educated guess!) as to when upcoming selections for ACISS might be? I see the trade is still "In Demand".. (although it seems to be kind of a 'grey area' as to what that actually means!)
As you can see by my signature, I'm still in the process.. med forms are in waiting for some follow-up there.. just wondering about dates for that trade. Any help/insight would be appreciated!

As your still in the "process", you are sort of putting the cart before the horse.  But my guess would be 23 Jun.

DAA said:
As your still in the "process", you are sort of putting the cart before the horse.  But my guess would be 23 Jun.

I know.. just wondering. Thanks! :)

stayfrosty said:
I know.. just wondering. Thanks! :)

Selections happen throughout the year, on a continual basis, so if you miss a selection date because you haven't been merit listed, it's not that big a deal and nothing to lose sleep over.  There will be many more to come.......

Is any one here going for AVN? I'm still waiting for "THE CALL", but will like to know somebody else is in my same exact situation..

Ps. Congratulation everyone that got "THE CALL", you guys all deserve it and will be good soldiers :)

FwuzzyWabbit said:
Got the call today for ACISS! July 16 swearing in, July 21 BMQ, so happy!

Awesome... congratulations.. that's my chosen trade too.. hopefully the rest of the process will go quickly for me.
Best of luck to you!  :salute:

Spimx said:
Is any one here going for AVN? I'm still waiting for "THE CALL", but will like to know somebody else is in my same exact situation..

Ps. Congratulation everyone that got "THE CALL", you guys all deserve it and will be good soldiers :)

Only call I got was a reply back to an voicemail I left and forgot to leave my name, but once I said my name, the MWO said that he just had my file in his hand and had been prioritizing the files after getting my scores from the TSD and combining them with my CFAT and that he was about to send me an email with more paper work to do (for the security clearance) so I could get an interview and medical done.  I asked how I did on the TSD and he said he couldn't discuss it with me, which I could understand but he seemed optimistic about it. I'm taking in my paper work tomorrow morning and hoping for the best, I have a clean record so I am not too worried, have some minor credit issues that I am currently working on to resolve so I am hoping I can get through ok.  I don't see too many people on here applying for AVN Tech.. are we the only ones? Anyone know anything about the need for bodies in this trade?

GETTING so excited... Really hoping to get in for AVN  ;D

Congrats to everyone who got their call and good luck to all those still waiting!  ;)

I am speculating that I will get some scheduling going on this week (For my Medical and Interview), my file manager emailed me letting me know that their systems have been down since last Friday, and she will be letting me know sometime this week.

Fox87 said:
Only call I got was a reply back to an voicemail I left and forgot to leave my name, but once I said my name, the MWO said that he just had my file in his hand and had been prioritizing the files after getting my scores from the TSD and combining them with my CFAT and that he was about to send me an email with more paper work to do (for the security clearance) so I could get an interview and medical done.  I asked how I did on the TSD and he said he couldn't discuss it with me, which I could understand but he seemed optimistic about it. I'm taking in my paper work tomorrow morning and hoping for the best, I have a clean record so I am not too worried, have some minor credit issues that I am currently working on to resolve so I am hoping I can get through ok.  I don't see too many people on here applying for AVN Tech.. are we the only ones? Anyone know anything about the need for bodies in this trade?

GETTING so excited... Really hoping to get in for AVN  ;D

Congrats to everyone who got their call and good luck to all those still waiting!  ;)

Been there, know the feeling... I have almost a year on process, and my medical just got back the MRO. Just waiting on my PLAR result which is taking FOREVER . Last conversation with my recruiter  (last friday), he said and quote " your file is still active. I spoke with processing and encouraged them to follow-up on your prior learning assessment review. In the meantime we are proceeding with other aspect of your application.  Please know that your application is competitive and when the selection board is held (date is undetermined to date) it is very likely your application may be considered for several AVN TECH positions. While it is difficult to "hurry up and wait" it is the nature of the process". Hoping to get merit listed anytime know, but this is TURTURE.. But like they say : those who wait the long, can wait the short.. Hope everything go well with you, I have some credit issues, but was not a problem...

Househouse said:
A while ago, perhaps in this thread perhaps in another, DAA (the one who seems to know everything) said that DEO selection boards were on July 23. Although I'm sure it depends on trade... it's never simple.

my trade will NOT select on July 23, loooool.....

Hey guys,

Im going in for AVN Tech aswell.
They just need to call my refrences and then i should be merit listed in about 1 month i hope...
The waiting around is hard but i think it will be worth it.
Hoping to get in on a Fall BMQ but the recruiter said there are no selection dates yet for AVN Tech...
So the wait continues.
Good luck to everyone.

Does anyone know when the next selection for the Naval operator trades will be? I've just been merit listed and my three trade choices are NES OP, NAVCOMM, and NCI OP. Thanks for any info!  :)

I was wondering if anyone knows the next selection date for Combat Engineers?  I am waiting on my reliability screening to go through so I'm hoping it will be done before the next selection.

Thanks!

ace1125 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows the next selection dates for Combat Engineers?  I am waiting on my reliability screening to go through so I'm hoping it will be done before the next selection.

Thanks!

I'd also like to know this as well. My recruiter doesn't know of a set date for them or Artillery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back